WONDEROUS WISDOMBALL ABILITIES –
Occasionally gives "helpful" advice.
These abilities can randomly activate during a game and can activate multiple times during a game. No idea what the chances are.
- Shuffle a minion that just died into your deck:
Not that good, pretty slow.
- Extra turn:
Very powerful effect, but very random to rely on. If only he always did this.
- Changes a minion you play into a random legendary:
Decent….unless you played say your most powerful card and it changed into a 1/1 legendary then you'd be pretty annoyed.
- Changes the cost of a card you draw:
Completely random, can be good, can be horribly bad.
- Heals you for a random amount:
I mean, healing isn't bad, but for a passive it's pretty weak of an ability. It might help at some point.
- At the End of an opponents turn/When your opponent summons a minion, summon 3 taunt minions:
This is pretty darn strong. 3 taunt minions are generally higher costing so basically summon 3 good minions.
- At the start of your turn, draw 2 cards:
Extra resources are pretty good. Decent ability, would rather some of the other ones though.
- Makes sure you go first:
Um…pretty useless because you always go first. Yeaaaaaaaaah.
- Plays a spell you played, again at or a random target:
Decent depending on the spell. Though if you cast pyroblast and it's a random target while you are at under 10hp….that is when you start to reconsider your life choices.
- Destroy the entire field:
Pretty good when you are falling behind. Horrible if not.
- Give you an extra mana crystal at the start of the game. Gives you 2 more mana crystals if you against the last boss:
I mean, ramp is always good.
- Fill your hand with a card you drew at the start of your turn/Add 1-9 copies of a card you drew to your hand:
Imagine drawing a 10 cost card…
- If you are about to die, gives you ice block for the turn:
Keeps you from dying for the turn so it's pretty good.
- Change your fatigue damage to 1:
Helps when you need to outlast an opponent.
- If you run out of cards then you will be given more:
Again, anti-fatigue and generally more steam against a difficult boss.
- If a friendly minion dies, add 3? copies of it to your hand:
Really good if it hits a strong target like the Lich King.
- If you play a treasure, shuffle a random treasure into your deck:
Double the treasures, double the fun! (Though pretty slow, a treasure is still a treasure)
- After you play a card, add a random amount of random cards to your hand:
Refills are always good to come by…unless it's 5 angry chickens, then not so much.
- Freeze the entire enemy field, including the enemy hero:
I think he misread frost nova.
And that is all I've been able to discover so far. So if anyone happens to know more then I will add them to the list.
Source: Original link
© Post "Wonderous Wisdomball abilities." for game HearthStone.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.