Hello Dear Developers!
I have suggestions, wishes and ideas for the game.
- I propose adding a new feature to the player profile:
The ability to see exactly which characters were purchased and is available from the player.
Go in and see to another player what he has in stock.
It is his open characters. Sort: My characters
And immediately his characters will be displayed.
At the moment, there is no such possibility. Please add.
- On the battlefield playing for Diablo, the Rat, Kahir, Auriel. As I understand it, there are
All objects are automatically selected. And when approaching them.
How can I turn this off?
Their capabilities in battle are simple and clear. Why force all objects to be selected in battle?
If not, then:
Please add the ability to remove the forced selection of objects.
A new function (key combination) in the control settings for manual shutdown.
Those who need selection of objects will be included in the settings.
Those who do not need selection of objects will be turned off in the settings.
Choice: Turn on or off.
Please make changes.
- Remove all copies (coloring) of Images and Transport.
Too many of them. It is not normal.
At the moment, the value of images and transport is lost.
The same images and transport only occupy a place.
Leave only original images and vehicles.
- Add the ability to see 8 selected characters from another player. As well as in your profile.
It is interesting to see which exactly 8 selected characters from a friend and other players.
- An opportunity to look at a friend and other players what kind of images are dressed on their
heroes. And then everywhere the same standard. Boring.
- Add Clans to the game and all functions with them. Plus clan wars add to the game. There are
clans on Android in MOBA and this is quite normal. Why is MOBA on PC worse? Variety must be in the
game. Think about it.
- The new battle mode. Confrontation. Purpose: to win one of the teams must kill 50 heroes. Only
then will it be possible to destroy the enemy stronghold. On the map, the strength of all
buildings is increased by 100%.
- Increase the strength of all buildings by 50% and add shields for forts and fortresses. After
all, the citadel has shields and forts and fortresses do not. Too fast for players to smash forts,
gates, and walls. Players and event creatures quickly destroy fortresses. The citadel needs extra
strength. Players at 20 levels become very strong and all buildings for them become weak and
You can even do it differently. The higher the team’s level, the stronger all the buildings.
- Increase the damage of all buildings by 20-30%. Judging by the fact that buildings attack only
one target and release one shell each, their effectiveness becomes ineffective against several
targets. The higher the level, the stronger become the heroes, event creatures, minions and
mercenaries. Only here the buildings as they were at the initial levels in their strength and
attacks remain. This is not fair and not correct in relation to the defensive part of all
buildings. You can even do it differently. The higher the team’s level, the stronger all the buildings.
- Remove the weather from the game forever. From it lags start, fps drop, high ping, slowdowns.
This problem is observed in many players. Judging by the reviews and complaints of the players.
Prior to the update, there were no problems with optimization.
Please convey my suggestions, wishes and ideas for the development of the game to developers for consideration.
I hope for your understanding.
All the best!
P.S. Translated by Google translator
Source: Original link
© Post "10 suggestions and wishes for Heroes of the Storm" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.