ARAM mean the brawls Lost Caverns, Silver City, and Braxis Outpost.
This is just based on a few hundred games and having played pretty much every hero in the game. Heroes listed are in no particular order. Note: everythings under tier 1 is pretty close together in terms of power. It also depends a lot on how good you are with a particular hero, of course. I would love some feedback!
Tier 1 Warriors: Click on the names to open their talent build.
- Leoric – His W makes him pretty unstoppable late game. Especially on 20, he can wreck teamfights completely solo with his ultimate upgrade. (Note that the March of the Black king upgrade applies a talented version of Drain Hope, not an untalented). His biggest weakness is against high burst teams with many ranged assassins.
- Diablo – Just a really good tank. Pulling people in the teamfights and having decent healing makes Diablo a beast in Aram. His extreme health pool with fountains make him a great engager. (Note: Both ultimates and any level 20 talent is okay)
- Dehaka – Most people dislike Dehaka in ARAM, but his his level 4 and 7 talent give him almost infinite Essence in teamfights. This makes him a huge target dummy, which he can survive with Adaptation. Dehaka's biggest weakness is also many ranged assassins, where he can't properly gain Essence with Dark Swarm.
Tier 2 Warriors:
- Garrosh – (Note: His talents are very dependend on the enemy team composition. Take this build with a grain of salt.) Garrosh makes it very easy to get picks in the enemy team. His high sustain makes him hard to deal with. His damage output is just really low, and with low focus of the allied team, Garrosh seems to fall short, especially in the late-game. Still a good pick, though.
- Zarya – NOT A TANK! Zarya is a very good harrass hero in ARAM. Her bombs deal decent damage, has decent team sustain, and it is very easy to keep her energy high. On level 20 she becomes pretty unstoppable with infinite Q's. I hesitate to put her in tier 1 as I can't really see her as a 'warrior'. She functions more as a damage+support in ARAM.
E.T.C – His level Prog Rock talent gives a pretty decent amount of sustain to the team and himself. He's is very good in isolating overextending enemies, and of course Mosh Pit. He is still very vulnerable to poke damage.
- Blaze – (Note: pretty much all talents of his are good here. Pick what you want) His overall very high sustain and AoE trickle-damage makes him a pretty good warrior in aram and can make pretty good plays by stunning the whole enemy team. Nothing special though.
- Arthas – (
Alternative build) Arthas CAN be very good, but is very squishy against high damage teams. I've had multiple games with over 15 Deaths on Arthas, but still won. I'm still not sure which build for him is best, but I like his AA build. With proper healing he can be very scary indeed.
- Mal'Ganis (Standard AoE Build) – Mal'Ganis (AA Build) Nothing special. Mal'Ganis is just a good tank overall with a lot of sustain, CC, and ability to keep his team save. Both his ultimates are very good.
Tier 3 Warriors (these are still very good warriors if you don't have one):
Tier 1 Assassins:
Zul'jin – (
Alternative full AA Build) Pretty certain he is the strongest hero in ARAM.If at all possible: If someone has Zul'jin in draft, then draft your team around Zul'jin to let him carry. Many of his abilities scale infinitely, and just steamrolls out of control. Almost impossible to win against in the late-game. But when you are ahead against a Zul'jin, he becomes much less good. Many people go for a full W (twin cleave) build, but I've found his AA abilities on 13 and 16 to be MUCH better in almost every case.
- Mephisto – (Alternative Lightning Nova Build) Requires a pretty good skill level, but his damage is very good and just harrasses teams to infinity. His weakness is very strong AoE healing on the enemy team like a lucio, auriel, or even an Alexstrasza.
Tier 2 Assassins:
- Thrall – Balances between Tier 2 and Tier 1. His level 1 quest gives him and incredible amount of poke at a very low risk. He gives the team good potential for engages with with Earthquake (which also heals him a lot) and roots. However, his poke can easily be healed up by a proper support when there are not many engages happening. Against single-target healer though, Thrall will melt through the enemy team.
- Maiev – Needs skilled player! I'm a bad maiev player and pretty much never pick him because of it, but the potential of maiev in the hands of a good player makes him burn down teams faster than they can blink.
- Cassia – (Alternative Lightning Fury (Q) build) Very high damage and decent sustain. Not much else to be said. Dont underestimate this hero.
- Kel'Thuzad – A well known, hard to play hero. In the right hands, KT is very strong in ARAM. It is very easy to get 30 stacks in under 5 minutes.
Lunara – It is not rare to see a Lunara with 250k+ damage at the end of an ARAM match. She has very good poke and makes is very difficult for their support to heal up.
- Zeratul – A very, very risky pick in ARAM. If your team manages to get to the late game with a Zeratul, and that's a big if, he becomes an almost instoppable damage machine with incredible sustain at level 20. His setup potential with void prison is very good, though.
- Falstad – (Alternative Build)Pretty much only good because of his level 1 infinite stacks. Can steamroll out of control, but is otherwise not THAT strong. His ultimate is pretty scare when he hits many enemies and resetting his ult cooldown because of it. I don't like falstad on ARAM, but many people say different.
- Li-ming Arcane Orb – Li-ming One-shot build
Gul'Dan – High Damage. Very high siege damage starting at 16.
- Alarak – Pretty good.
- Kerrigan (I'm not sure about the best Kerrigan build yet) – Needs a good player, but can wreck enemy teams when played right. Needs proper follow-up.
Junkrat – Very good poke. Starting from 16, Junkrat pretty much has infite bombs he can throw.
- Hanzo Q Build – Hanze W Build Both of Hanzo's build are good. High damage at high range with low risk.
- Fenix – Laser can deal alot of damage. He is very weak to CC though, and purely acts as a Glass cannon in ARAM.
Kael'thas Flamestrike Build (Q) –
Kael'thas Living Bomb (W) build. On a team with heavy frontline or against a low damage team? Go Flamestrike Build. Playing with a low defence team or against a high offence team? Go W build with arcane barrier.
Tier 3 Assassins:
- Orphea – Close to tier 2, and if played well definitely very strong. But she is very squishy and better in a 1v1 than in ARAM.
- The Butcher – Just way too risky in ARAM. Getting picked off in the early game again and again just throws the game for butcher's team. If he steamrolls with meat, though, he is a beast.
Tier 1 Supports
- Auriel – This may be just a personal biased pick because Auriel is my main (level 91, 67% winrate), but she is amazing in ARAM. She has decent damage, AoE healing, no mana, good ultimate, AoE blind at 13, stacking healing at 16… Getting a good tank or bruiser for level 7 Empathic Link is crucial for ARAM. This gives much more energy than a Gul'Dan or whatever other support. You can either go with CDR on level 1 or Quest. Both are good. 50% cast speed is a shit talent and you should not take it. With Righteous Assault on level 1, you can theoretically permanently blind the enemy team.
- Ana – Her recent rework has dramatically increased her AoE healing output. As she can heal at such long range, she is very good in ARAM. Eye of Horus has become very good, but if you have a good target for Nano Boost, take it.
- Deckard – Decent early game, but his AoE CC and late-game healing potential make him extremely powerful. 40% spell power on level 1 and Bottomless Flask at 20 is insane in ARAM.
- Lucio – Constant AoE healing is just very strong in ARAM. Against a low burst team, consider taking Reverse Amp at level 10. The extra healing on E and the level 20 upgrade is very strong.
- Stukov – Strong AoE combined with burst healing, AoE silence and decent CC overall.
- Whitemane – Hard to play very well, but when well multitasking Whitemane, she can carry a team to victory.
- Malfurion – His healing output is very high when hitting Moonfires consistantly. Pairing with very strong ultimates and an AoE root, Malfurion is very good in ARAM.
Tier 2 Supports
- Alexstrasza AoE (W) Build – Alexstrasza Single Target (Q) Build. Both builds are very good. I've had more success with Q build as it is more impactful early game, but I see why most people would want to go for W build instead.
- Kharazim – Even though Kharazim is a melee support, his healing is not to be underestimated.
- Rehgar – Decent support, but his healing output is not that high, and mana costs are high.
Lt. Morales – (Note: against a high poke, long range team:
Shield build) Good support because she has no mana, but the fact she has to recharge her energy and is single target healing ONLY, she falls behind in being the best there is.
- Brightwing – Pretty good support with decent AoE. Her total AoE output is just a bit low and can have mana issues in long teamfights.
- Li Li – After MANY games on Li Li, I've come to the 'controversial' conclusion that her 'Trait Build' is actually the best. Try getting tiny bits of damage to keep your trait active, and you will never run out of cooldowns or mana. You can take the Trait upgrade at 20 (30 armor), but the ult upgrade is better most of the times in my experience. The reason she is not in Tier 1 is of course because she has no AoE healing.
Tier 3 Supports – The healing output of these supports are just too low. However, they can be very good as a 2nd support pick!
Tier 1 Specialists:
- Azmodan – Just kidding, pretty sure he is banned in ARAM.
Tier 2 Specialists:
- Sgt. Hammer – Most people consider hey tier 1, but I've seen just a bit too much counterplay to fit her into tier 1. She is still REALLY strong, though!
- Nazeebo – It is very hard for the enemy team to constantly avoid Nazeebo's toads which – guess what – hit for a ton. His ability to stack a lot in in ARAM makes him pretty beefy aswell. Note: against a team with no longe range CC, take Ravenous Spirit ultimate instead.
- Gazlowe – Don't underestimate this goblin. It is not uncommon to see a Gazlowe topping the damage chart by a long mile. Don't go for the level 4 quest though, you will probably never complete it. You can take either Lazor or Turret AoE talent at level 7. I prefer Lazor, mostly because his other lvl 13 talents are really bad!
Sylvanas – Even though her level 1 talent is infinitely stacking, it it starts pretty slowly and the damage is not THAT ridiculous. Still a very versatile hero and deals a lot of damage.
- Medivh – Can prevent a lot of damage, and also deal a lot of damage when played well. Not great most of the time, but definitely not to be underestimated.
Tier 3 Specialists:
- Xul – Risky pick which can backfire quickly. However: going full tank-build against a 'not too high damage' team can make Xul almost impossible to kill.
- Probius – Meh. Decent damage potential, but is very squishy, turret and pylons just get instantly destroyed. However, When your team is already ahead, probius is very good in sieging down the enemy structures and harassing from afar.
- The Lost Vikings
Source: Original link
© Post "Best picks in ARAM Brawls: Tier list + Talents." for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!