Not too long ago I made some suggestions to freshen up Malthael's talent tree- now I'd like to make an attempt at some possible new talents for the Butcher.
The goal of these is to try and increase Butcher's viability at higher ranks whilst not turning the Butcher into an oppressive QM pub stomper (at least not anymore than he already is).
- Tier 1: >: New functionality. If Hamstring hits a hero, half of the mana cost is refunded and the Butcher gains 15% movement speed for 3 seconds.
- Tier 1: >: Removed. New talent: Flagellate- Gain 50 physical armor for 3 seconds upon impact with Ruthless Onslaught.
- Tier 1: >: New functionality- Reduce Fresh Meat quest requirement from 200 to 150 Meat. Minions now drop twice as much meat, but Heroes no longer drop additional Meat upon quest completion.
- Tier 4: >: Additional functionality: Reduce the mana cost of Ruthless Onslaught from 50 to 35.
- Tier 4: >: Additional functionality: Hamstring deals 100% additional damage to targets affected by a slow, root, stun or Butcher's Brand.
- Tier 7: >: New functionality: Casting Butcher's Brand heals the Butcher for 12% of his maximum health over 3 seconds. Passive: Increase Butcher's Brand base duration by 2 seconds.
- Tier 7: >: New functionality: Every time a nearby enemy minion, mercenary or monster dies, the Butcher heals for 5% of his maximum health.
- Tier 7: >: New functionality: Casting Ruthless Onslaught grants the Butcher a shield equal to 20% of his maximum health for the duration of the charge and for 2.5 seconds after impact.
- Tier 13: >: New functionality: Every fourth basic attack will cleave for 100% damage in an area around the target and heal the Butcher for 20% of the total damage dealt.
- Tier 13: >: New functionality: Increase Ruthless Onslaught's impact damage and stun duration by 50%.
- Tier 13: >: New talent- As long as an enemy hero is affected by Butcher's Brand, the Butcher gains 10 spell armor.
- Tier 13: >: New functionality- Hamstring deals bonus damage equal to 10% of the target's missing health.
- Tier 16: >: New functionality: While below 50% health, taking damage causes the Butcher to become enraged, gaining 40 armor for 8 seconds. This effect has a 25 second cooldown. (Bonus attack speed removed)
- Tier 16: >: Being stunned, rooted or silenced causes the Butcher to gain 40% attack speed and 20% movement speed for 8 seconds. This effect has a 25 second cooldown.
- Tier 16: >: Ruthless Onslaught grants the Butcher Unstoppable for an additional 2.5 seconds upon impact.
- Tier 16: >: Moved to level 20
- Tier 20: >: New functionality. Furnace Blast deals 60% additional damage over 3 seconds. Each hero hit reduces the cooldown of Furnace Blast by 10 seconds.
- Tier 20: Dread Gate: New talent- Activate to teleport to target location and Fear nearby enemy heroes for 1.25 seconds. Cooldown 100 seconds.
- Tier 20: > Removed
- Tier 20: > (moved from 16): Hamstring's slow no longer fades out, and it now roots targets hit for one second, then slows for 50% for 1.25 seconds.
Thanks for reading and let me know if any of these sound worth considering!
Source: Original link
© Post "Butcher talent update ideas" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.