I'm a big D.Va fan. Basically have been since she was added to the game. She's my highest level hero at 88, and something that's been kind of disappointing to me is how that aside from news that's been circulating for the past year, she's seemingly been left by the wayside by Blizzard.
Her last 3 balance changes occured on three separate dates, and one of them was undocumented. The last change is the undocumented one, and it was when the Self-Destruct search area and damage was updated to use a single search area and an accumulator to judge the distance rather than 3 different search areas.
All in all, 3 changes in the past almost 2 and half years, as the change before that was in the 2.28.2 patch.
I do understand that there is the rework on the way, but the way that I see it is that that's not really a reason to spruce things up a little –
it's not exactly like she's making waves
To that end, I've implemented some changes that I'd like to see which you can use yourself through a custom try-me mode, which I will link the relevant pastebin links further down the post.
- Mech Maximum Health increased from 2000 to 2080
- Mech Health Regeneration increased from 4.168 to 4.333
- Mech Basic Attack Damage increased from 26 to 27
Level 1 Changes
- Crash Course no longer has a quest requirement, and instead requires you to hit 3 Enemy Heroes in a single cast to reduce the cooldown of that cast of Boosters by 4 seconds.
- Hit the Nitrous damage bonus is now additive, rather than multiplicative. Additionally, Hit the Nitrous now has a crit indicator.
Level 4 ChangesЗагрузка...
- Get Through This now reduces the cooldown of Defense Matrix by 3 seconds if it lasts the complete duration.
Level 7 Changes
- Nuclear Option now gradually slows enemies in the expanding area by up to 60%.
Level 13 Changes
- Expensive Plating Maximum Health increase increased from 20% to 25%.
- Ablative Armor now displays the damage value needed to be prevented to reduce the damage, rather than basing it off of a percentage of Mech Maximum Health. This is not a balance adjustment, but a tooltip adjustment.
Level 16 Changes
- Suppressing Fire now heals D.Va for 15% of the damage dealt with Pilot Mode Basic Attacks. Amount healed is increased by 100% when attacking an enemy Hero.
Level 20 Changes
- Concussive Pulse cooldown is now reduced by 1 second for each enemy hero hit with Concussive Pulse.
- Pew, Pew, Pew damage malus is now additive, rather than multiplicative.
- Stop and Pop now displays with a crit indicator
All in all, this is a rather small set of changes, but it would help spice up the variety in what talents you see players choose. The only change here that could potentially be seen as a nerf is to Hit the Nitrous, which now will not be increased by as much by things like Kharazim's Air Ally and the like, but it also won't be reduced by as much by opposing abilities, like Anub'arak's Debilitation. You could also maybe consider the Crash Course change a nerf if you happen to hit 5 heroes, but I wouldn't, considering how often that would happen.
If you'd like to make use of these in a custom Try-Me experience, here is a pastebin link
building a custom trigger to test that it didn't slow targets outside the radius.
I did at one point debate adding a new level 20 talent that would actually remove her baseline mech slow, but I couldn't come up with a good name for it.
Source: Original link
© Post "D.Va’s last official balance update was in December of 2018 – here’s what I’d like to see changed before her Rework is released" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.