Deathwing, The Aspect of Death
Watch the official First Look video on
or Twitch. The video includes an overview of his abilities and full two games in which Deathwing was played.
Please comment on this thread instead of making new threads when doing small Deathwing discussion.
Below I'll include a summary of Deathwing's abilities and some talents based on what was said on the stream. Please ping me in the comments if there are any mistakes or something important is missing.
- Permanently in dragon form. Biggest hero in the game. Bigger than Alexstrasza in dragon form.
- Has two forms: Destroyer (melee) and Worldbreaker (ranged), changing his base kit.
- Classified as a Bruiser. Has Tank-like health, but he does quite a lot of damage and his CC is not very reliable due to abilities having windups.
- Still work in progress, changes may be made to what was shown today.
- Will be playable on the BlizzCon floor, and will be released in the first major patch after BlizzCon (date not specified, my guess is November 4 on PTR and November 12 on live servers).
- 100% bonus damage to heroes.
- Permanently Unstoppable.
- Cannot be affected by allied abilities (e.g. heals, Abathur hat).
Armor plates": 40 Armor at 100% Health. Loses 10 Armor with every 25% of Health lost.
- Cannot use normal mounts.
- Lifts into the sky (around 1 second channel), leaves the map, restores health over time while in air. Can choose between Destroyer and Worldbreaker form on landing. Can land on any point with vision. I understand that you can be in air however long you want, and that you choose the landing location when you want to land (unlike other global abilities).
- Other abilities have a 3 seconds cooldown after landing.
- Deathwing flies off the ground, winds up, flies over a huge area in front of him, burning everyone in it and scorching the ground for several seconds.
- Only Heroic ability, available from level 1.
- After a small delay, shoots a flame in a chosen direction.
- Around being the highest DPS ability in the game.
- After a small delay, releases a pulse of flames with his wings to all enemies in a close range.
- Lunges forward and slows enemies caught in the line.
- Does a bite that does damage at the end of the lunge.
- After a small delay, unleashes a lava pool in a targeted area, that does damage and slows.
- After a small delay, stuns all enemies in two lines in a / shape.
Level 10 talents
- Talent 1: Cataclysm does more damage. When an enemy fort or keep is destroyed, the cooldown of
Cataclysm is reset.
Bellowing Roar: After a small delay, Fears all enemies in an area around Deathwing.
Level 20 talents
- Talent 1: Cataclysm cooldown reduction.
- Arrival of a God: Stun when landing after using
. Combos with level 7 talents, which also upgrade the , for example making meteors fly to the sky together with Deathwing when landing.
Source: Original link
© Post "Deathwing Megathread" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.