- Basic Attack damage increased from 60 to 72
- Breath of Heaven: Heal nearby Heroes for 276
and give them 15% Movement Speed for 3 seconds
- Radiant Dash: Jump to an ally or enemy. Enemies are immediately hit with a Basic Attack. Stores up to
23 charges. (Cooldown decreased from 12 to 10)
Commentary: With the increase Basic Attack damage by 20%, we will increase the pick rate of other two traits. So you will no longer need to pick Iron Fists to deal significant amount of damage, you can now deal more damage while healing or reducing the cooldown of your Basic Abilities, but still you can go Iron Fists and be more of a damage dealer. Also we made his level 7 talent > baseline. With those buffs we decided to remove the Movement Speed from his Breath of Heaven.
Additional Commentary about Baseline 3 dashes: First of all it gives Kharazim more mobility and utility, Kharazim's whole kit is hardly tied to his dashes, you have to always use dash to Palm(ult) sombody, because of it's small range, and most of the times you want to use Seven Sided Strike(ult) to one enemy hero and should always use your dashes to reposition yourself to hit one enemy hero with all 7 kicks. Aslo his W healing ability has small range and most of the times you use dash to simply heal your low allied hero. And almost all his level 16 talents have good synergy with dashes: Cleansing with dash, double healing with dash, quick attacks with dash, only W talent doesn't need Dash, but don't forget, that you have to come closer to heal someone with your W.
- Transcendence: Every 3rd Basic Attack heals the lowest nearby allied Hero for 104 and gives
2520% increased Move Speed for 2 seconds.
- Iron Fists: Every 3rd Basic Attack deals
11090% bonus damage and gives 2520% increased Move Speed for 2 seconds.
- Insight: Every 3rd Basic Attack restores 14 Mana and reduces the cooldown of all your Basic Abilities by 0.5 seconds. Also gives
2520% increased Move Speed for 2 seconds.
Commentary: With the increase Basic Attack damage by 20%, we lowered his Iron Fists damage by 20%. We took a look at Insight and removed its quest part, so you no longer need to complete the quest to reduce the cooldown of your Basic Abilities, but we slightly nerfed cooldown reduction, to prevent it from becoming OP. Also we reduced the Move Speed from Traits for the sake of balance.
- Spirit Ally: Cooldown: 45 seconds. Active: Place a Spirit Ally that heals allies in a large area around it for 2% of their maximum Health every second. Two auto atacks required to destroy and lasts 10 seconds. You can Radiant Dash to Spirit Allies.
- Earth Ally: Cooldown: 45 seconds. Active: Place an Earth Ally that reduces Heroic Basic Attack damage nearby allied Heroes receive by 50%. Two auto atacks required to destroy and lasts 10 seconds. Kharazim can Radiant Dash to Earth Allies.
- Air Ally: Cooldown: 45 seconds. Active: Place an Air Ally that reduces ability damage nearby allied Heroes receive by 20%. Two auto atacks required to destroy and lasts 10 seconds. Kharazim can Radiant Dash to Earth Allies.
Commentary: Kharazim's lvl 4 ally talents are by far the most interesting talents, but the whole tier lacks of diversity. Mostly people pick Earth Ally, because of its teamfight potential, it's hard to kill, and has highest amount of health among other allies. Earth ally is even picked when enemy team has no autoattack heroes, because you can place it in a teamfight not worrying that it can be destroyed by a random ability. So we decided to Remove Health Pools from all Allies, instead they now require two Basic Attacks to be destroyed. Also we changed the functionality of Air Ally, so he can now prevent both Ability Damage or Physical Damage according to situation.
- Heavenly Zeal: Breath of Heaven also gives 30% Movement Speed for 3 seconds to allied Heroes.
- Quicksilver: Radiant Dashing to an ally gives you and the target 30% bonus Movement Speed for 3 seconds.
- Trait: Increases Movement Speed bonus of a Trait from 20% to 30%. Passive: Decreases the cooldown of Deadly Reach from 10 to 8 seconds
Commentary: We moved Heavenly Zeal from level 13 to level 7, and added new talent which increases his Move Speed from his Trait. So in this Tier you will have a choice whether you want to increase Movement Speed of yourself and allies from Breath of Heaven or from Radiant Dash, or you want to give Move Speed only to yourself and punch more people with Deadly Reach.
- Fists of Fury: Increases Deadly Reach's duration by 100%.
- Spell Block: Every 3rd Basic Attack gives Kharazim 20 Spell Armor reducing the next Ability by 20%. Stores up to 3 charges.
- Physical Block: Every 3rd Basic Attack gives Kharazim 50 Physical Armor reducing the next Basic Attack by 50%. Stores up to 3 charges.
Commentary: In this Tier we wanted to spotlight Kharazim's uniqueness, and added different types of survivability. Here you can choose Spell Block if you picked Earth Ally, so you will have both Spell Armor and Physical Armor, or you can choose Physical Block if you picked Air Ally, in both cases you will have great survivability, or you can just go Fists of Fury.
- Cleansing Touch: Radiant Dashing to an ally makes them Unstoppable for 1 second.
- Way of the Hundred Fists: Radiant Dashing to an enemy launches a rapid volley of 6 Basic Attacks dealing 45% damage each.
- Echo of Heaven: Breath of Heaven heals 75% of its normal amount, but heals a second time
32 seconds later.
- Dash of Light: Radiant Dashing to an ally increases the healing they receive from Breath of Heaven by 75% for 3 seconds. Passive: Decreases the cooldown of Breath of Heaven from 10 to 8 seconds.
Commentary: This Tier is a great example of why Kharazim needs those three Dashes. Aslo here we improved his weaker talents to make them more competitive.
Epiphany: Cooldown: 60 seconds. Active: Activate to restore 33% of your maximum Mana and refill
2 3 charges of Radiant Dash.
This is rework concept, not an actual rework
Source: Original link
© Post "Feedback: Kharazim" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.