Surely there'll be a patch this week that does something, right?
Previous Posts: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Giving the Pilot some form of CC makes D.Va a more reliable tank-like hero. This probably should also include some nerf to the CDR to Call Mech, but I opted against that.
- Pew Pew Pew's 2nd and 3rd shot only stuns the 2nd and 3rd target hit, respectively, and the damage modifier has been updated to be an additive modifier, and now only applies to targets that aren't stunned by that particular shot, and is now only a 40% reduction.
I figure it sounded cool for Pew Pew Pew to allow for the stun to pierce, but if you are 1v1 or something, then you won't actually get that stun, because there's no 2nd or 3rd target to hit.
- New Level 7 Talent: Pit Stop: Every 2nd enemy Hero damaged in a single cast of Boosters causes D.Va's Mech heals for 9% of its total health over the next 3 seconds. If D.Va's mech is stationary while this heal happens, the amount healed is increased by 50%
A self sustain talent! Every D.Va's dream! A boring name for a talent!
- Diverting Power Replaced with Raise My APM: Allied Heroes in the Defense Matrix area are granted 50 Armor, but the duration of Defense Matrix is reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds
Note that this duration reduction can be nullified by picking Get Through This, which the two together have a duration of 5 seconds(3(-1, +3)).
- New Level 13 Talent: Resource Management: Reduce Mech Maximum Health by 20%, but increase Pilot Maximum Health by 25%, and reduce the cooldown of Torpedo Dash by 9 seconds.
Sacrifice part of your Mech's durability to increase the viability of staying in Pilot Form. Note that this also will not affect how much charge you get per life, unlike Expensive Plating, which does.
This might have also needed range reduction, but being forced to not pick any of the fairly powerful level 16s might end up being enough.
- D.Va's Mech Basic Attacks now more closely match the visuals for finding a target to attack.
Here's what this updated range looks like(4.5):
Post is a bit late this week as I kind of ran out of ideas, which you can probably tell by the MEKAfall idea. At least it leaves me with a nice place for a level 20 next week, assuming Blizzard doesn't patch D.Va this week. Which I really, really hope they do.
Source: Original link
© Post "For every week that D.Va doesn’t get a balance patch or get reworked, I’m going to post 7 QoL or Balance adjustments. Week 6" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.