Welcome to the Weekly Hero Discussion where we feature a rotating hero discussion every week. This week we feature
Alarak Highlord of the Tal'darim
HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): September 13, 2016 & 750 Gems / 10,000 Gold
- Alarak Wiki Entries Wikia (Link) Gamepedia (Link) Liquipedia (Link)
- Balance History (Link)
- List of Pro Builds (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds (Link)
- Hero Spotlight
- Alarak Analysis w/NotParadox Why the Pro's Play
New – Utility Burst Build
- McIntyre – Do This. Not That – Alarak w/McIntyre
- Alarak on Hanamura (Pikachu build) w/Fan
Alarak got a number of balance changes over the past few months to increase talent diversity and give incentives to move from the E build. Alarak's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes.report (Link) and HotsLogs (Link) is around 18% with a win rate of about 54% over the past seven days.
- Alarak is classified as Hard difficulty to play, do you agree?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you think pros consider when choosing an assassin like Alarak in HGC 2018 matches, and do those considerations apply to ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritizing drafting Alarak and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter an Alarak pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement an Alarak pick?
- Is Alarak an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Alarak?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Alarak's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Alarak in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Alarak's heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Alarak's abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Alarak is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)
The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm/ is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com
Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm (Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Discussion: Alarak" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.