Welcome to the Tuesday Hero Discussion, where we feature a rotating hero discussion every Tuesday & Thursday. There was a Azmodan Hero Discussion on February 26, 2018. On July 10nd, 2018 Azmodan was reworked and since that time has received several balance changed over the last five month.
Azmodan Lord of Sin
HoTS Birthday & Cost: October 7, 2014 & 300 Gems / 2000 Gold
- Azmodan Wiki Entries Wikia(Link) Gamepedia(Link) Liquipedia(Link) Nexus Compendium(Link)
- Balance History(Link)
- List of Pro Builds(Link)
- Azmodan Rework Spotlight
- Azmodan Analysis w/NotParadoxProcraft Interview
- Azmodan Rework w/Kyle Fergusson
- Azmodan Talent Build Guide w/Fan
- Azmodan Lord of the Dunk Build w/Wenzeltron
Azmodan received a rework in July 2018 plus several balance changes during HGC Phase 2(Link) and currently has a 0% popularity and a 0% win rate. Azmodan's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes.report (Link)and HotsLogs (Link) is around 64% with a win rate of about 53% over the past seven days.
- Azmodan is classified as Medium difficulty to play, do you agree?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you think pros consider when choosing Azmodan in HGC 2018 matches, and do those considerations apply to ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritize drafting Azmodan and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter an Azmodan pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement an Azmodan pick?
- Is Azmodan an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Azmodan?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Azmodan's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Azmodan in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Azmodan' heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Azmodan' abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Azmodan is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)
The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net& HotsLogs.com
Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm (Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
© Post "Hero Discussion: Azmodan Rework" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!