Welcome to the Weekly Hero Discussion where we feature a rotating hero discussion every week. This week we are feature Chromie who recently was classified as a Ranged Assassin in the new
Blizzard Roles system. Chromie received another major rework in the March 2019 Caldeum Complex Event Patch, and then additional tweaks from the balance patch three weeks later. There was a Chromie Hero Discussion on December 18th, 2018.
Chromie Keeper of Time
- HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): May 17, 2016 & 750 Gems / 10,000 Gold
- Chromie Wiki Entries Wikia
(Link) Nexus Compendium
- Balance History
- List of Pro Builds (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds (Link)
- Hero Spotlight
- Chromie Rework Analysis w/NotParadox
- Chromie Best Build w/Nubkeks
- Chromie Q Build w/Fan
Chromie received a major rework in August 2018 plus several balance changes during 2018, and the recent 2019 rework/balance patch seems to have maintained the hero's popularity & win rate while increasing their PvE viability. Chromie's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes.report
(Link) and HotsLogs
(Link) is around 10% with a win rate of about 51% over the past seven days.
- Chromie is classified as Hard to play, do you agree?
- When do you prioritizing drafting Chromie and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Chromie pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Chromie pick?
- Is Chromie an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Chromie?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Chromie's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Chromie in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Chromie's heroics do you favor?
- Do you think Chromie is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm(Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Discussion: Chromie Rework (Again) 2019" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!