Welcome to a special April 1st edition of the Weekly Hero Discussion where we feature a rotating hero discussion every week. This week we feature Deathwing the rumored final Boss of the
The Caldeum Complex event. You can currently unlock Deathwing by purchasing the bruiser D.Va, the Deathwing Skin(s), and enabling the skins on the hero.
- HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): April 1, 2019 & 1375 Gems or 6,000 Gold + 1600 Shards
- Deathwing Wiki Entries Wowpedia
- Deathwing D.Va's Balance History (Link)
- List of Pro Builds for Deathwing D.Va (Link)
- Hero Spotlight by Carbot & MFPallytime
- HotS Cataclysm by Maditdrakes
Deathwing is one of the most requested heroes for Heroes of the Storm and currently playable as the Bruiser D.Va. Fans of Deathwing are clamoring for a rework to separate the Mythical character from the current D.va form. Deathwing D.Va's current popularity on the ranked ladder based on Heroes.report (Link) and HotsLogs (Link) is around 5% with a win rate of about 51% over the past seven days. It is believed when Deathwing is released as a hero, the popularity and win rate will both be close to 100%.
- What abilities and talents do you think would define Deathwing as a new hero?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you think should be consider when choosing a hero like Deathwing in ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritize drafting Deathwing and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Deathwing pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Deathwing pick?
- What role is Deathwing?
- Is Deathwing an early, mid, or late-game hero and where are the significant power spikes"
- What particular build would you recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Deathwing?
- What high skill-cap build would you favor to optimize Deathwing's performance and create flashy plays?
- What are some tips or tricks for playing Deathwing in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Deathwing's heroics would you favor?
- Do you think Deathwing would release balanced? If not, which abilities and talents would need to be adjusted to increase his popularity and talent diversity?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link) The sidebar for /r/Heroesofthestorm/ is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com. Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm (Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Discussion Deathwing" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!