Welcome to a special April 1st edition of the Weekly Hero Discussion where we feature a rotating hero discussion every week. This week we feature Deathwing the rumored final Boss of the
- HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): April 1, 2019 & 1375 Gems or 6,000 Gold + 1600 Shards
- Deathwing Wiki Entries Wowpedia
- Deathwing D.Va's Balance History (Link)
- List of Pro Builds for Deathwing D.Va (Link)
- Hero Spotlight by Carbot & MFPallytime
- HotS Cataclysm by Maditdrakes
Deathwing is one of the most requested heroes for Heroes of the Storm and currently playable as the Bruiser D.Va. Fans of Deathwing are clamoring for a rework to separate the Mythical character from the current D.va form. Deathwing D.Va's current popularity on the ranked ladder based on Heroes.report (Link) and HotsLogs (Link) is around 5% with a win rate of about 51% over the past seven days. It is believed when Deathwing is released as a hero, the popularity and win rate will both be close to 100%.
- What abilities and talents do you think would define Deathwing as a new hero?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you think should be consider when choosing a hero like Deathwing in ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritize drafting Deathwing and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Deathwing pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Deathwing pick?
- What role is Deathwing?
- Is Deathwing an early, mid, or late-game hero and where are the significant power spikes"
- What particular build would you recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Deathwing?
- What high skill-cap build would you favor to optimize Deathwing's performance and create flashy plays?
- What are some tips or tricks for playing Deathwing in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Deathwing's heroics would you favor?
- Do you think Deathwing would release balanced? If not, which abilities and talents would need to be adjusted to increase his popularity and talent diversity?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link) The sidebar for /r/Heroesofthestorm/ is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com. Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm (Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Discussion Deathwing" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.