Welcome to the Weekly Hero Discussion where we feature a rotating hero discussion every week. This week we are feature Fenix who recently was classified as a Ranged Assassin in the new
Blizzard Roles system. Fenix's last balance change in December 2018 resulted in several buffs to underutilized talents to incentivize a more aggressive play style, recently Fenix is seeing a resurgence on the HotS ladder and is currently the second highest win rate hero. There was a Fenix Hero Discussion on May 25th, 2018.
Fenix Steward of the Templar
- HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): March 27, 2018 & 750 Gems / 10,000 Gold
- Fenix Wiki Entries Wikia (Link) Gamepedia (Link) Liquipedia (Link) Nexus Compendium(Link)
- Balance History (Link)
- List of Pro Builds (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds (Link)
- Hero Spotlight
- Why the Pro's Play Fenix w/NotParadox
- How to Abuse Fenix's Weapon Mode w/Psalm
- Fenix Combo with Earthquake w/Fan
- Fenix is classified as Medium difficulty to play, do you agree?
- When do you prioritizing drafting Fenix and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Fenix pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Fenix pick?
- Is Fenix an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Fenix?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Fenix's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Fenix in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Fenix's heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Fenix's abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Fenix is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm (Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Discussion: Fenix" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.