Welcome to the Thursday Hero Discussion where we feature a rotating hero discussion every Thursday. This week we feature Kel'Thuzad, the ranged assassin that is topping HotsLogs this week. There was a Kel'Thuzad Hero Discussion on August 16, 2018. On August 22th, 2018 Kel'Thuzad received major balance changes as well as some additional balance tweaks on October 31st, 2018.
Kel'Thuzad Archlich of Naxxramas
- HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): September 5, 2017 & 750 Gems / 10,000 Gold
- Kel'Thuzad Wiki Entries Wikia (Link) Gamepedia (Link) Nexus Compendium (Link)
- Balance History (Link)
- Pro Builds (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds (Link)
- Kel'Thuzad Spotlight
- Kel'Thuzad – Nub special build w/Nubkeks
- A-Z Kel'Thuzad w/MFPallytime
- Kel'Thuzad Made Easy w/NotParadox
- Kel'Thuzad is classified as Hard difficulty to play, do you agree?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you consider when choosing an assassin like Kel'Thuzad in ranked matches?
- When do you prioritize drafting Kel'Thuzad and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Kel'Thuzad pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Kel'Thuzad pick?
- Is Kel'Thuzad an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Kel'Thuzad?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Kel'Thuzad's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Kel'Thuzad in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Kel'Thuzad's heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Kel'Thuzad's abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Kel'Thuzad is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)
The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm/ is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com
Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm (Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Discussion: Kel’Thuzad" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.