Welcome to the Thursday Hero Discussion, where we feature a rotating hero discussion every Tuesday & Thursday. There was a Kerrigan Hero Discussion on June 7, 2018. On September 25th, 2018 Kerrigan was reworked and received several balance changes.
Kerrigan Queen of Blades
HotS Birthday & Cost (Link): March 13, 2014 & 500 Gems / 4,000 Gold
Balance History (Link)
List of Pro Builds (Link)
List of Recent Streamer Builds (Link)
Hero Spotlight Videos Trailer
Queen of Blades Trailer
A-Z Kerrigan w/MGPallyTime
Kerrigan Rework w/KiyeBerries Rework Power
Kerrigan Analysis w/NotParadox Rework Review
Kerrigan received a rework in September 2018 with several balance changes during HGC Phase 2(Link) and ended with a 4% popularity and a 54% win rate. Kerrigan's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes.report (Link) and HotsLogs (Link) is 6% with a 51% win rate over the last seven days.
- Kerrigan is classified as Hard difficulty to play, do you agree?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you think pros consider when choosing Kerrigan in HGC 2018 matches, and do those considerations apply to ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritizing drafting Kerrigan and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Kerrigan pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Kerrigan pick?
- Is Kerrigan an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Kerrigan?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Kerrigan's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Kerrigan in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Kerrigan's heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Kerrigan's abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Kerrigan is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)
The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm/ is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com
Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm (Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
© Post "Hero Discussion: Kerrigan Rework" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!