Welcome to the Thursday Hero Discussion, where we feature a rotating hero discussion every Tuesday & Thursday. There was a Kerrigan Hero Discussion on June 7, 2018. On September 25th, 2018 Kerrigan was reworked and received several balance changes.
Kerrigan Queen of Blades
HotS Birthday & Cost (Link): March 13, 2014 & 500 Gems / 4,000 Gold
Balance History (Link)
List of Pro Builds (Link)
List of Recent Streamer Builds (Link)
Hero Spotlight Videos Trailer
Queen of Blades Trailer
A-Z Kerrigan w/MGPallyTime
Kerrigan Rework w/KiyeBerries Rework Power
Kerrigan Analysis w/NotParadox Rework Review
Kerrigan received a rework in September 2018 with several balance changes during HGC Phase 2(Link) and ended with a 4% popularity and a 54% win rate. Kerrigan's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes.report (Link) and HotsLogs (Link) is 6% with a 51% win rate over the last seven days.
- Kerrigan is classified as Hard difficulty to play, do you agree?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you think pros consider when choosing Kerrigan in HGC 2018 matches, and do those considerations apply to ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritizing drafting Kerrigan and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Kerrigan pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Kerrigan pick?
- Is Kerrigan an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Kerrigan?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Kerrigan's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Kerrigan in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Kerrigan's heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Kerrigan's abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Kerrigan is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)
The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm/ is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com
Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm (Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
© Post "Hero Discussion: Kerrigan Rework" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.