Welcome to the Weekly Hero Discussion where we feature a rotating hero discussion every week. This week we are sticking with the 'foolish' theme by feature Murky who recently was classified as a Melee Assassin in the new
Murky Baby Murloc
- HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): May 22, 2014 & 625 Gems / 7,000 Gold
- Murky Wiki Entries Wikia (Link) Gamepedia (Link) Liquipedia (Link) Nexus Compendium(Link)
- Balance History (Link)
- List of Pro Builds (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds (Link)
- Spotlight Video
- A-Z Murky w/MFPallyTime
- Murky Ranked Play w/Fan With Abathur
Murky recently got small changes to their Level 13 talent Fish Tank in 2018, and in 2019 there level 4 talent Living the Dream maximum bonus was increased. Murky's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes.report (Link) and HotsLogs (Link) is around 3% with a win rate of about 55% over the past seven days.
- Murky is classified as Hard difficulty to play, do you agree?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you consider when choosing Murky in ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritize drafting Murky and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Murky pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Murky pick?
- Is Murky an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Murky?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Murky's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Murky in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Murky's heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Murky's abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Murky is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com. Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm(Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Discussion: Murky" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.