Welcome to the Weekly Hero Discussion where we feature a rotating hero discussion every week. This week we are feature Rehgar who recently was classified as a Healer in the new
Blizzard Roles system. Rehgar received major balance changes in June 2018 and in the February 2019 Balance Update, Rehgar was finally able to self-cast Ancestral Healing again. There was a Rehgar Hero Discussion on March 19th 2018.
Rehgar Shaman of the Earthen Ring
- HoTS Birthday & Cost
(Link): July 23, 2014 & 625 Gems / 7000 Gold
- HotS Wikia (Link) Gamepedia (Link) Liquipedia (Link) Nexus Compendium (Link)
- Balance History (Link)
- List of Pro Builds (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds (Link)
- Hero Spotlight
- Rehgar Analysis w/NotParadox Build
- Rehgar Gameplay w/Fan
Rehgar is one of the most popular and successful solo healers due to his utility and ability to finish off low health heroes. Rehar's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes Profile (Link) and HotsLogs (Link) is around 16% with a win rate of around 53%.
- This hero is classified as Medium difficulty to play, do you agree?
- What is your favorite Rehgar skin & voice line?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you consider when choosing Rehgar in ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritizing drafting this hero and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Rehgar pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Rehgar pick?
- Is Rehgar an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of this hero?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Rehgar's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Rehgar in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Rehgar's heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Rehgar's abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Rehgar is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm(Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Discussion: Rehgar" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!