Welcome to the Weekly Hero Discussion where we feature a rotating hero discussion every week. This week we feature Rexxar who recently was classified as a Bruiser in the new
Rexxar Champion of the Horde
- HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): September 8, 2015 & 500 Gems / 4,000 Gold
- Rexxar Wiki Entries Wikia (Link) Gamepedia (Link) Liquipedia (Link) Nexus Compendium(Link)
- Balance History (Link)
- List of Pro Builds (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds (Link)
- Spotlight Video
- UnBEARable by/Carbot
- Rexxar Daily Nub w/Nubkeks
- A-Z Rexxar w/MFPallyTime
Rexxar received balance changes on February 27, 2019 that changed the heroes stats while also increasing Misha's Charge damage significantly. Rexxar's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes.report (Link) and HotsLogs (Link) is around 12% with a winrate of about 57% over the past seven days.
- Rexxar is classified as Hard difficulty to play, do you agree?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you consider when choosing a bruiser like Rexxar in ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritize drafting Rexxar and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Rexxar pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Rexxar pick?
- Is Rexxar an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes?
- What should Rexxar be focusing on in the early, mid, and late-game?
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Rexxar?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Rexxar's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Rexxar in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Rexxar's heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Rexxar's abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Rexxar is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.comUploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm(Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Hero Discussion: Rexxar" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.