Welcome to the Thursday Hero Discussion, where we feature a rotating hero discussion every Tuesday & Thursday. There was a Tyrande Hero Discussion on August 21, 2018. On September 9th, 2018 Tyrande was reworked and since that time has received several balance changed over the last five month.
Tyrande High Priestess of Elune
- HotS Birthday & Cost (Link): March 13, 2014 & 500 Gems / 4,000 Gold
- Tyrande Wiki Entries Wikia (Link) Gamepedia (Link) Liquipedia (Link) Nexus Compendium(Link)
- Balance History (Link)
- List of Pro Builds (Link)
- Tyrande Analysis w/NotParadox Talent Review
- Tyrande OP Guide w/BS Rambles
Tyrande received a rework in September 2018 with several balance changes during & after HGC Phase 2 (Link) and currently, has an 18% popularity and a 63% win rate. Tyrande's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes.report (Link) and HotsLogs (Link) is 19% with a 63% win rate over the last seven days.
- Tyrande is classified as Medium difficulty to play, do you agree?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you think pros consider when choosing Tyrande in HGC 2018 matches, and do those considerations apply to ranked and unranked matches?
- When do you prioritize drafting Tyrande and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Tyrande pick?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Tyrande pick?
- Is Tyrande an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Tyrande?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Tyrande's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Tyrande in team fights and on rotations?
- Which of Tyrande's heroics do you favor?
- Do you use the "On Release" keybind feature for any of Tyrande's abilities, if so which ones?
- Do you think Tyrande is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions (Link)
The sidebar for Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to HotsAPI.net & HotsLogs.com
Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. Stats of the Storm (Link) is a utility that works for both PC and Mac that allows you to view replay stats locally on your computer and automate uploading replays to both HotsAPI and HotsLogs.
© Post "Hero Discussion: Tyrande – Rework" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!