- Added Multi-Select to the Global Hero and Global Talents pages.
- This was a slightly complex change so if you find any errors, let us know. We are also looking into expanding multi-select to other drop downs on the site in the future.
- The addition of minor patch filter along with 7, 14, and 30 day filters.
- Talent win rates can be filtered on win rate on the Global Talents page now
- We've removed the compare page while we investigate ways to improve this tool without locking our DB
- Account Level is now accurately being calculated and stored. Play a game and upload to HotsApi if you feel it is currently wrong.
- Hero and Role MMR graphs are now working correctly on those pages – example
- Changed logic for MMR graphs on profile, hero, and role pages to speed up loading.
- Advanced stats are being calculated again and can be seen on match summaries.
- Calculations for League Tiers (bronze -> master) require 20 games played before the MMR is included in the users to calculate tiers from. (This allows better representation at the upper and lower tiers)
In the past two weeks we have had to switch from HotsApi parsed data to our custom parser. We apologize for the delay in replay updates during that time. This has the added benefit of providing you with MORE data than what HotsApi was parsing.
Continue to upload to HotsApi at https://hotsapi.net/upload. We are going to start an MMR re-calc early next week, so if you want more accurate MMR data, upload before then.
Heroes Profile works with other Heroes of the Storm content creators and Amateur Series to provide data and tools. We wanted to give a shout out to those below
- Nexus Gaming Series
- In the last season of NGS we added Amateur Series to our site to help them display their users game data. We have what could be considered a separate and mostly mirrored version of the site directly for NGS game data. This includes things like Player Profiles, Team Profiles, and Match Summaries.
- In the next season of NGS, we will be providing them with MMR information to help better place their players.
- Heroes Share
- Work with Heroes Share's live preview tool and their Twitch Extension to provide Player, Hero, and Role MMR along with player stats.
- HotsComplete App
- Provide talent win rates along with builds
We are currently looking into Machine Learning and predictive analysis for exciting potential updates to the site in the future. Anyone who has knowledge on this subject who would like to provide input, please contact [email protected]>(mailto:[email protected]).
If you've made it this far, thanks for reading, and let us know if you have any questions or comments below.
Source: Original link
© Post "Heroes Profile – Commonly requested feature added: Multi-select on Global Hero/Talent filters! Also, expanded time frame filters and NGS MMR Partnership" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.