Zemill here from
Wanted to start off and say thank you to everyone who is using the site, and everyone who is supporting us through
Patreon. We have reached our stretch running cost goal that allowed us to increase our backend services. We then reached our next goal that has us no longer running in the red. Running Cost <= Patreon Support. So a BIG thank you for that.
Heroes Profile API
We recently released an API solution for users who may want to grab data without having to navigate through our site.
https://api.heroesprofile.com. The documentation can be found at https://api.heroesprofile.com/docs. Data can be grabbed in JSON from all endpoints and CSV in most. This is a paid service. 25% of any proceeds go to the HotsAPI Patreon.
What are our current and future plans?
Part of the reason we built the API service was to become acquainted with some new tools and technologies that we plan to transition the main website to. Currently the website is built entirely custom with no major frameworks. To continue expanding and improving on the site, we've hit the point where we really need to re-write the site and optimize it. So our plan is to re-build the site using a combination of tools, but the three major ones are Laravel, Vue.js, and Google App Engine. Please bear with us as we work on these changes, as it will slow down some content updates now, to improve content updates in the future.
One thing this change will allow us to do is Open Source the website. Once we finish the re-write, we plan to open it up to the public on Github. This will allow the community to tinker with the site and maybe come up with some new and interesting content that we can introduce to the main site.
Partial Change Log
Things we've added in the last few months
- Sub-divided ranks into 1-5. So you can see whether you are Gold 1, or Gold 5. Currently that is only available on the profile page, and MMR page. The MMR page shows you how much MMR you need to gain or lose to move between ranks.
- Storm League is now the default filter across the site (let us know if you find a page that is still defaulted to QM)
- Added a minimum games filter on the Hero All Page
- Added average stats for each hero for a Player at the bottom of the Single/Hero page
- Added League Tier and Suggested comparison on the Compare page
- Add mirror match tracking and first-to-ten tracking to database. Will introduce mirror match options on next hero release and first-to-ten statistics coming shortly to profile page.
- Increased database CPU/RAM
- edit: We added a table view to the Match/History page. You can toggle between table and compact
Partial Bug Log
- MMR change for pages other than MMR has been disabled while we investigate an issue with incorrect data/DB Load
- MMR graph on profile page has been disabled while we investigate incorrect visualization
Source: Original link
© Post "Heroes Profile – Community Update" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.