With the impending release of Deathwing, frequent visitors of this subreddit will have noticed an increasing amount of posts from former players and even some new players asking for information regarding the state of the game. These posts are so frequent now that I thought it would warrant a sticky post that would inform the interested players and answer their most frequent questions
My intent is to have this cover comprehensive set of topics so please contribute in the comment section on what could be added and I will make the edits. I have requested the mods
/u/Thunderclaww to make this post a sticky one.
- New heroes every 3/4 months – Newest heroes : Imperius, Anduin, Qhira, Deathwing,
- Frequent balance patches
- Frequent reworks
- Recent hero reworks : Junkrat,Whitemane, Chen, Chromie, Lunara, Ana
- Upcoming hero reworks: DVa and Tassadar
- Maps –
- Hanamura has been reworked and is back
- Sky Temple got a night color palette
- latest new map is Alterac Pass
- Themed events still at the same rate as before
- Newest Event – Scarlett Heist
- Upcoming Events – Toys 2
- Despite slower content release there is more focus on balance and the game is in a good state meta-wise
- Ranked ladder merged Hero League and Team League into Storm League
- Population and que times are in a good place unless you play on one of the minor servers (but that's really not smt Blizzard can control)
- 10% movement speed increase on all heroes
- Taking down structures (forts and keeps) grants passive XP over time instead of immediate XP gain and periodically spawns catapults in lane
- Towers still give small amount of exp
- Not applicable to Towers of Doom
- Builds and pick rates, other statistics – www.heroesprofile.com
- Patch notes aggregation – https://heroespatchnotes.com/
- Community builds –https://heroeshearth.com/
- For new players : https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/wiki/newplayerguide
If I missed something, pls comment and I will add. I hope this post provide a sufficient summary for interested returning and new players
Source: Original link
© Post "Information for returning/ new players interested in HOTS" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.