Here are the strongest builds since their major last update, from heroesprofile in dia+, hero lvl 10+, SL. The requirements are:
- Having at least 100 games played on a pre lvl 13 build.
- A clear advantage over others.
- 5% WR over the average hero at any point during the game.
- Don't be shocked if you see "meme builds". Lots of them got buffed and you wouldn't even know the repercussion of it. e.g. Icefury Wand(W Jaina), Infernus(Q DW), Deadly Calm(R Garrosh), Curse of Exhaustion (W Gul'dan).
- Most of these builds show up as the best ones because of how easy they get value. e.g. lots of AA, E build Maiev, E build Rag, damage talents. Hard builds aren't there for a reason, the lack of consistency.
- Early builds show up more often because winning pre lvl 10 determines the outcome of the game by a lot. The first team to 10 wins twice as much.
Missing datas for buffed Zul'Jin.
Source: Original link
© Post "List of high win rate builds [2.53]" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.