- Though there aren't big winrate differences, Lunara has poor diversity, with a choice on every level around or below 10% popularity, and 5 talents at 70-85% popularity, including Heroics.
- Despite her decent performance and popularity, Lunara has a 'fake damage' stigma… sometimes.
- The less interesting trait talents dominate pick rates. Nature's Culling and Unfair Advantage at 65%, and Intensifying Toxin at 80%.
- Iconic Dryad and Wisp elements are missing or rarely picked.
- Much like Flamestike, Noxious Blossom is utterly bland without the trait or talents in mind.
- Damage reduced from 36 to 33.
Baseline Quest – Wilds Purified
- After dealing X damage with Nature's Toxin to Heroes, increase its damage to non-Heroes by 60% and gain the Abolish Magic ability (on a 60 sec cd)
Feels natural that Lunara's kit includes Abolish Magic and destroying the unnatural, including summons. As Muradin and Jaina have demonstrated, with the right balance it's easy for even popular talents to become baseline via a quest, enriching their core kit and improving diversity.
- Added: Wisps hit by Noxious Blossom detonate, silencing nearby Heroes for 3 seconds.
Representing a WCIII ability#Detonate). Probably needs more changes, but it's an rough idea to make Wisps and Blossom more interesting, and represent Lunara's anti-magic prowess better.
- Damage reduced from 176 to 150.
- Added Functionality: Enemies closer to Lunara receive 50% bonus damage and are pushed back a minor distance.
Click here for reference and a reminder on what unchanged talents do.
Level 1 – Utility
- Sentinel Wisp
- Natural Perspective
- Hippity Hop: Now also increases your vision radius by 30% while active.
Level 4 – Noxious Blossom
- Blossom Swell: Noxious Blossom gains 15% radius and 30% range, doubled while a Hero has 3 stacks of Nature's Toxin.
- Choking Pollen: Noxious Blossom silences Heroes with 3 stacks of Nature's Toxin for 1.5 seconds.
- Explosive Growth: Noxious Blossom deals 50% bonus damage to each target per active stack of Nature's Toxin they have, and maximizes its duration if already active.
Level 7 – Sustain
- Flower Gift: Noxious Blossom heals Lunara for 60 over 3 seconds per Hero hit. While this heal is active, gain 15% move speed.
- Siphoning Toxin: Heal for 10 per second while Nature's Toxin is active, and per Hero with 3 stacks of Nature's Toxin. Increase Regen Globe duration by 100%.
- Spell Immunity#SpellImmunity.28Passive.29): Become Immune to Spell Damage for 3 seconds. Recharges 100% faster while an enemy Hero is affected by Nature's Toxin. 90 second cooldown At least 15 sec higher cd than Greater Spell Shield and can't automatically activate, but can always go back to Spell Armor.
Level 13 – Spores
- Endless Spores
- Let Them Wither
- Undergrowth: Each Hero hit by Crippling Spores reduces the cooldown of Abolish Magic by 3 seconds and casts an untalented Noxious Blossom at their location after 1.5 seconds. Had a weirded idea where Lunara and targets would spawn slowing vegetation for a while after casting.
Level 16 – Damage
- Accelerated Contamination: Reduce the mana cost of Noxious Blossom by 15 and its cooldown by 2 seconds. If it hits a Hero affected by 3 stacks of Nature's Toxin, reapply these.
- Nature's Culling: Noxious Blossom and Nature's Toxin deal 30% bonus damage to disabled Heroes, and the bonus damage of Nature's Toxin to non-Heroes is increased to 120%.
- Splintered Spear: Every 3rd Basic Attack hits 2 enemies. Hitting a Hero with Noxious Blossom instantly applies this to your next Basic Attack and causes it to hit all enemy Heroes in range.
Level 20 – Storm
- Forest's Wrath: Increase the range of Thornwood Vine by 30%. Each Hero hit reduces the cooldown of Thornwood Vine and Wisp by 1 second, doubled against Heroes closer to Lunara.
- Boundless Stride
- Star Wood Spear: Crippling Spores grant 3 Basic Attack range for 6 seconds. Basic Attacks against Heroes with 3 stacks of Nature's Toxin deal bonus damage equal to 1.5% of their max Health.
- Galloping Gait
That's about it, improving diversity and adding utility. An idea was that, with the added utility on top of the slows and dedicated vision ability she already brings, Lunara could leave the crowded Ranged Assassin category and become a Support like Vikings, but probably not.
Source: Original link
© Post "Lunara Ideas – Improving Diversity and Utility" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.