I'm a filthy casual, but I think it's time to invest some time with what I want to main, what could go wrong, right guys?
I don't go to PvP much and usually hang around Ai vs Ai because Co-Op is a janky mess sometimes, and when I do go on a match (Quick-Match), it's usually our Team getting shit on or the Enemy-Team getting shit on, it's a gamble, and I hope to win said Gamble.
Build:I just went with what I wanted,aka what seemed the most practical
- Level 1/Thing of the Deep:While I don't see the drastic difference in Attack-Range, I just find Thing of the Deep to be pretty handy, Widowmakers is a big no because I'm not running the Gamble of fishing for spiders, they are hard to aim.Pandemic is the same, the real reason why I don't use these 2 is because I'm not good on duels or Team-fights, just PvE stuff like Minions and Mercs.
- Level 4/Blood-Ritual:Hexed-Crawler seems a bit underwhelming so I don't use it,as for Blood-Ritual, I use it the most because with 2% per every Minion-Kill, u can regenerate 10-14% health for every Minion-Wave.Big-Voodoo is better for the Late-Game, but I usually pick sustain over all Else.
- Level 7/Dead-Rush:I'll just save my time and say this for everything Spider-Related "I can't use Spiders…. at all!", Toads are good on Minion-Clearing and Zoning but they're far too slow and my Enemies are too good at dodging and then counter-attacking.Dead-Rush tanks all the potential Turret-shots I don;t have to take and I can safely use it to distract the Minions for a Spider or Toad to kill them. But seriously, Zombie-Wall has to be my favorite Ability in his kit, it's so good if it lands.
- Level 10/Gargantuan:Ravenous-spirit leaves me completely open and the damage… is nothing to write home about, it can be used as a "Back off" kinda move but Gargantuan fills the Role better for me. Plus it's basically my own Mini-Tank I can use for Mercenary-Camps, Garg all the way!
- Level 13/Superstition:His info states "sustain-mage" as part of the description, and having 40 Spell-Armour is at the very least…. affable Sustain, Ice-block is sweet but 3 seconds isn't enough for me to retreat from the Enemy, and toads has less Armour than super, so it's an absolute "Nope"
- Level 16/Ring of Poison:Since I already said that Zombie-Wall is my favorite ability, we are done with this part of the Build, moving on!.. okay realistically speaking, Nazeebo's Damage lies in hos DoT, so for me having a move that traps plus gives Poison, is likely what I'm gonna pick the most.Soul-Harvest is meh, I don't need it, Spiders, we all know what I'm gonna say.
- Level 20/Humongoid or Vile-Infection:The difference in Vile-Infection is pretty sweet, but at times, I just don't see it and it usually is underwhelming, but Humongoid lasts for like a few seconds and can be recasted 10 seconds later, I find that a bit more useful, even if it's a Bad-Idea.
Idk what kinda questions should I ask because I believe some of em are rather…. trivial or a bit too confusing, but here goes nothing
- How to Stack more?:I'm struggling on this because I usually have to puss out every Lane because Nazeebo's weakness of horrible Early-Game, Mid-Game is calm though.This is especially useful for Vile-Infection, which I still can't see the difference for some reason.
- How does one use the Spider-Build?:Toad-Build I can definitely understand, but spiders? ehhhh
- Which Heroes do I have an Advantage, and which do I NOT have an Advantage against:Tracer is probably my worst one, simpply because she's everywhere, even in the 90s, damn you Little twat, stay the **** still will you? I'm trying to destroy your Home, nothing to see there.
Okay bye, I'm gonna wait for Moira to be in the game, cause I main her back in OW
Source: Original link
© Post "Nazeebo mains, any Advice for an aspiring Nazeebo main?/ Build-Ideas?" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.