Heya, I'm a new player coming from Overwatch and Smite. I installed HotS yesterday so I can try it out and find a new MOBA since Smite is kind of the same people over and over again. I found out I have several problems after a fresh install of it:
- I cannot queue for anything — it simply says, "Please Wait" and when I hover on it it says, "This play mode is currently disabled.
- I cannot see most things in collections — I cannot see any of the heroes, even when I click PLAY and click the middle chevron near the top to switch heroes. In Collections it says I have 1 skin but I see nothing. However, I can see Nexus Banner banner, Nexus Crest spray, three horses and three beast mounts, and five emoji packs. Everything else is blank. It also says at the bottom of Collections "Unlocking temporarily unavailable".
- I have an old replay — In Watch section, I have a replay of an old game which is AI Teammates. I have no idea if this gives you a clue. It says "Duration 15:09 Version Old 220.127.116.11632".
- I cannot purchase in Store — I cannot buy shards, my shards are greyed out and so is the number to the right of it (no idea what that is), and hovering over the number to the right of shards gives the tooltip: "The store is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
- I can connect to chat and see my online friends
- I can start Tutorial — I can start the Tutorial but when I finish it I cannot go to Battleground Training, it says "To unlock, complete the previous tutorial."
Things I've tried:
- Reinstalling the game
- Logging out of my
Battle.net client and logging back in
- Resetting game data for HotS in Battle.net client
- Logging out of HotS — it shows me a "We'll be back soon!" message and under that "The Blizzard family of websites is currently undergoing maintenance to improve your browsing experience. Thank you for your patience!" and a link to the Blizzard twitter
- Logging in to HotS again — after a while it let me log back in but it's the same thing
- Waiting for an hour — players said that sometimes HotS is downloading background data and I needed to wait. Battle.net is showing no more data being downloaded in any game, and I don't have any loading bars inside HotS
- Exiting the Battle.net client and starting it up again
- Restarting my computer
- Signing out of my Windows account and signing back in
Sorry if this is a very long post if the issue is so simple, but I simply don't understand where this is coming from because I'm a new player and when I search Google for the issue, since there are so many issues, I cannot pinpoint what the issue really is. I remember playing HotS for a short period before and I could see Tracer and Hanzo in the heroes but now I can see nothing. I can connect well to anywhere else on my computer, including Overwatch, Steam, Battle.net chat, Steam Friends chat, Smite, Edge, Discord, etc. I have no idea what the root cause of it is which is why I'm asking for help here. Thank you.
Source: Original link
© Post "[New Player] Cannot do anything inside the client" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.