Alongside the addition of Skin and Mount Tints earlier this year – it's now time for
The addition of Banners is pretty straightforward, as it follows the same logic as Skins and Mounts, in terms of site additions:
- A Banners Overview page, listing all Banners
- Individual Banner Pages for each of the Banners – some with Tints, some without.
- References to Banners from Events, Realms and Universes.
The idea for the rework of Subuniverses was triggered by the recent Craft Wars Event being equally based on Warcraft and StarCraft, and – previously – I was only able to tie it to a single primary Universe. Hence the name: Subuniverse. That is now changed, along with a few extra things:
- A Realm can have two types: An independent Realm, or a splinter Subuniverse of a Universe. This, however, is merely a cosmetic detail.
- The Realms listed at the Universes Overview have small icons to show their connected Universes.
- Events, Skins, Mounts and Battlegrounds now show icons for all connected main Universes, as that can now be more than one.
I'm quite happy with how it turned out, and hope it'll make the navigation on the site a bit better – also in tying things together in the future.
Hogger, Winter Event and… the not-reveal
Naturally, Hogger and his Skins are also updated on the site, but – for the sake of THAT "REVEAL" LATELY: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/jwhar0/nexus_compendium_just_got_updated_with_news_about/
It's funny how close some of it actually turned out to be, and – given that we're lacking a description of the Winter Event – I decided it was a good idea to add a bit of references to it, while also making sure the old pages were highlighting their, ahem, doubtful validity:
- Hero – Hogger: Actual Hero vs. "Revealed" Hero
- Skin – Hogger: Actual Base vs. "Revealed" Base
- Event – Winter:
Actual Event vs. "Revealed" Event
Of course, the other new stuff also has their pages, but those should be easy enough to find, but are a bit harder to compare to the "Revealed" ones.
…and there is more to come!
Just like I mentioned in the previous post, there are much more to come in the near future. For instance, this is being planned:
- Showing Guide-references and the like.
- Adding Hero-, Skin- and Cho'gall-specific Mounts to the Site!
- Showing Chests tied to Events
- … and much, much, more!
As always, I can also recommend following The Nexus Compendium on Twitter, where I do more frequent updates, rather than stockpiling them every once in a while like this – plus that the Weekly Free-to-Play Hero Rotations and Heroic Deals always gets posted there first. 😁
Anything else you feel is missing on the site? I'd love to hear your suggestions! ♥
Love, Gnub 💕
Source: Original link
© Post "Nexus Compendium – Banners Added, and a Realm Rework!" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.