I'm just throwing ideas at the wall cause I think Nova is very 1-dimensional and underwhelming. I used to enjoy playing her, but she really doesn't do very much anymore. Also keep in mind I don't play Starcraft so I don't fully understand the names and terms and stuff.
Trait Permanent Cloak (D): Unchanged except D is now used to activate Ghost Protocol.
Snipe Q: Damage increased from 130 to 140. Mana cost increased from 50 to 55. Damage no longer stacks from hitting heroes. Snipe deals 15% more damage when used from Stealth or within 1.5 seconds after breaking Stealth.
Pinning Shot W: Mana cost reduced from 65 to 60. Damage reduced from 100 to 80. Cooldown reduced from 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
Holo Decoy W: Cooldown increased from 15 to 16 seconds. Decoys will now properly attack any non-heroic enemies if there are no enemy heroes nearby. Decoys will now also wander slightly around their original location if there are no enemies nearby.
- Advanced Cloaking: Gain an additional 5% Movement Speed while Stealthed. Non-Heroic abilities cost no Mana when used from Stealth and for 1.5 seconds after breaking Stealth.
- Ionic Force Field: Gain 20 Armor while Stealthed and for 2 seconds after breaking Stealth.
- Apollo Suit: Reduce the cooldown of Permanent Cloak by 1 second and the cooldown of Ghost Protocol by 5 seconds.
- Covert Mission: Unchanged.
- Explosive Rounds: Snipe now also deals 50% damage to enemies near the impact.
- Rapid Projection: Unchanged.
- Armor-Piercing Shells: Nova's Basic Attacks deal 300% more damage but are proportionally slower.
- Precision Sniper: Hitting an enemy Hero with Snipe refunds Snipe's Mana Cost and increases Snipe's damage by 5% up to 25%. After hitting Heroes 5 times with Snipe, increase this bonus by an additional 25%. Damage bonus is lost if Snipe fails to hit an enemy.
- Lethal Decoy: Unchanged.
- Triple Tap: Cooldown is reduced by 25 seconds for each projectile that fails to fire beyond the first.
- Precision Strike: Unchanged.
- Covert Ops: Increase the slow from Pinning Shot from 40% to 55% and increase its range by 30%. Pinning Shot also increases the range of Nova's next Basic Attack by 2.
- Psionic Efficiency: Snipe's range is increased by 15% and its cooldown is reduced by 1 second. Hitting an enemy Hero with Snipe reduces its cooldown by an additional 3 seconds.
- Holo Stability: Increase the cast range and duration of Holo Decoy by 150%. Holo Decoy now always spawns with full Hp.
- Crippling Shot: Unchanged.
- Double Tap: Hitting a Hero with Snipe resets the cooldown of Pinning Shot and makes the next Pinning Shot cast within 2 seconds cost no Mana.
- Terran Ability: Nova now has True Invisibility while Stealthed, but all damage she deals with Basic Attacks and Snipe is reduced by 25%. Nova can still be revealed by abilities.
- Fast Reload: Unchanged.
- Precision Barrage: Unchanged.
- One in the Chamber: After using an ability, Novas's next Basic attack within 2 seconds deals 75% additional damage. (this only applies to Nova's unaltered attack damage from other abilities)
- Ghost Agility: Nova gains 40% Movement Speed for 4 seconds when activating Ghost Protocol regardless if she remains Stealthed.
I spent 6 hours on this….
Source: Original link
© Post "Nova Fan Rework" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.