No this is not some rage-thread, I just want some people who are experienced with him tell me what he's all about. Note that I'm at master mmr (I don't play ranked. Last time I got master 1000 after placements)
I am about lvl 7 with him, but I only played him 3+ years ago. I played 6 unranked matches with him, some as solo healer, some duo healers, melee build, Q build, W build… I lost 5/6 matches…
This is what I experienced:
- I felt like he has 0 mobility. Going melee build just feels like I can't do anything but AA the tank while I just get melted away by the backline: I can't get to the backline itself to CC them because they'll just simply walk away and I'll never reach them
- I go out of mana really, really fast. I find myself constantly hearthing to get mana.
- His cooldowns feel really, really long. I pop a Q and a W after 2 seconds to heal some one and give armor, stun someone, and find myself just afk'ing in the meanwhile; waiting for 12 seconds before I can do something again. This felt really annoying coming from playing a lot of Auriel, Ana, and Morales.
- Maybe the reality is different, but even when I'm playing double support, I felt like I could've done so much more as literally any other hero.
- His laning is atrocious. With his AoE lvl 4 talent it's about on par with a lot of other supports, but man, I felt so useless laning or soaking.
- I did get some awesome combos going with melee build, quadruple-stunning people with ult and benediction. That felt great, but I still find it next to impossible to get to the enemy backline to stun any actually important targets.
- His healing feels lackluster too. It almost felt like a single Ana healing dart heals more than Holy Light: with holy light having 6x the cooldown, and 8x the mana cost. Holy Light does give armor of course, but the gap just seems so damn big.
- Let me make clear again that I'm not bashing this hero in any way. I really just want some clarification on how he is supposed to be played. Maybe it's just because I never play ranked and don't come across full pre-mades for some wombo-combos?
Source: Original link
© Post "[Serious] I’m trying out heroes I’ve not played in a long time. Can someone explain to me what Uther does?" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.