Proof and stats:
I primarily play QM but before the Hero League soloQ changes I would do my 10 placements a season where my latest has been D2 as a main Alexstrasza player. Anduin is my favorite character in WC so I was stoked for weeks and weeks after the leak and now my boi is here and I wouldn't have leveled him to 100 if he wasn't so much damn fun and as a main holy priest alt in WoW he embodies it well. GJ Blizz.
Interesting interactions I found while leveling:
1. If you kite the Divine Star long enough it will trigger twice on allies (about 2 seconds), run along the tailend
2. If you pull someone and kerrigan or someone is about to pounce on them at the same time, they will end up at the destination pull location
3. GRAVITON DOES NOT SEEM TO CANCEL HOLY WORD CHANNEL once it is active (Could only see it happen once in a match)
4. If you are VPd as you start the cast for Holy Word it will continue to cast immediately after release
5. Should you die while Divine Star is traveling it will come back and heal where you died…sometimes
6. Gripping someone who is channeling an ult does count as an interrupt, even Alarak's
7. > applies > > > and >
8. Chastise will sometimes latch on way beyond its effect
9. Gripping someone out of Butcher ult will make them free to move but the silence remains
10. If you are interrupted before the initial Holy Word cast reaches ~50% done it will go on a 10 sec CD, anything after that will trigger the full CD (After you hear the "Ding" and he starts his voiceline)
11. Healing Fountain counts towards > regen
12. Gripping Fenix while he is teleporting interrupts him and puts it on full CD
13. The CD of > ticks down while it is active
14. As of Anduin release patch DVA MECH CANNOT BE GRIPPED
15. Anduin's spells hurt a lot more than you'd think and he has a bit more hp than you'd think making him effective at trading with some heroes with the right build and initiating with weird all assassin comps
16. Pulling Hanzo while he's jumping results in a vertical mega-leap and is pretty fun to watch 17. Standing in Holy Word will not immediately ban your account. You can stand in it. Promise it won't hurt you.
18. Lastly, Grip is not a global and has an 80 sec CD stop asking for a pull 5 screens away in the middle of the 5 of them. You're dead. Accept it.
P.S.: I politely yet firmly request a Suns Out Guns Out Anduin skin with lion trunks, bitching sunglasses and pool noodle sword a la Lee Sin
When the match doesn't have tons of aoe/CC bruiser Anduin is incredibly fun to play.
Source: Original link
© Post "“Stand as one!” Level 100 Anduin and some spell interactions I found" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.