Welcome to the continuation of the Subreddit Anomalies – Hero Discussions 2020, where we feature in 2020 & beyond a rotating hero discussion randomly when the HotS devs rework or release a new hero that is the talk of the town, the Reddit community demands a hero discussion, or the mods feel sufficiently compelled to create one based on community feedback or engagement.
Johanna by Artist AKU
This week we feature Johanna who is classified as a Tank in the new Blizzard Roles system. Johanna received a nerf to their > trait ability increasing it to a 25-second cooldown in the most recent balance patch resulting in a win rate drop of almost 2%. There was a previous Johanna hero discussion on April 18th, 2018.
Johanna Crusader of Zakarum
HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): June 2, 2016 & 500 Gems / 4000 Gold
- Nexus Compendium –
- Balance History – (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds – (Link)
- Icy-Veins Deathwing Guide –
Recent Spotlight – Analysis – Build Guides
- Hero Spotlight –
- Johanna Build Gude w/Jhow– (Link)
- NotParadox: Carrying to Masters – (Link) & Scoop Build – (Link)
We no longer have the HGC, but there is still organized play coordinated by Heroes Lounge and Nexus Gaming Series that can give us a glimpse into builds and comps that work well with Johanna prior to the balance changes. Heroes Lounge recent builds can be found on Lerhond's Probiilds site and NGS hosts their meta on Heroes Profile.
- Johanna is classified as Medium difficulty to play, do you agree?
- When do you prioritizing drafting Johanna and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter a Johanna pick?
- Which of Johanna's skins do you prefer to equip and is there any mount synergy to compliment the skin?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement a Johanna pick?
- Is Johanna an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Johanna?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Johanna's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Johanna in team fights and on rotations?
- Which heroic do you favor with Johanna, and are their times you prioritize the other one?
- Do you think Johanna is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions – (Link) & The sidebar for r/Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to Heroes Profile & HotsLogs – Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. HotsApi has been on the fritz for a bit, so your best bet is to use these sites uploaders or web upload sites.
Source: Original link
© Post "“The Crusade Calls” Hero Discussion: Johanna" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.