- Division S EU Qualifier #4 Final: Nothing Left 2-0 Memeldors Meme Machines; Nothing Left (Bl3kitny, Deeaybee, Linked, PotiBoss, zdoon) directly qualifies for Division S (
- Division S NA Qualifier #4 Final: Looking For Work 2-1 Close To Death; Looking For Work (Casanova, Darkchimaera, Droplets, Fury, SwabsMcGoo) directly qualify for Division S (Liquipedia, reddit)
- All teams qualified for EU Division S: Washed up, COMING THROUGH, Granit Gaming, Nothing Left, LFT for div S, What does the photographer say, Team Russia, Memeldors Meme Machines
- All teams qualified for NA Division S: The Lost Boys, Comanche Power Train, Multiple Smiles, Order of the Sleeping Dragon, Celeb Gaming, Looking For Work, Revive Esports, Close to Death
- HeroesHearth Fight Night #3 – March 1st, 8:30pm CST / 2:30am UTC – Scythe Esports vs. Revive Esports
Heroes Lounge: Nut Cup – announcement – March 9-10 (reddit)
- TPHide provides details about the upcoming HotS tournament in Korea
Sign-ups currently open
- Tespa Collegiate Series: Heroes of the Storm (NA, students only)
- registration closes February 27th
- recruitment thread on reddit
- Agon League Season 3
- qualifiers on March 9-10
For those looking to watch some high level Heroes play, these are the tournaments to check out.
- Heroes Lounge Division S is Heroes Lounge's plan to #saveHotS by organizing EU and NA leagues with a round robin format for the best Heroes players in their regions. Division S will have a crowdfunded prize pool (already over $15k), to which you can contribute on Matcherino. Their English stream will be cast by Halorin, JHow, Khaldor, Tetcher, and Trikslyr.
- HeroesHearth Fight Night is a best-of-5 series played every two weeks between top NA teams. The winner stays and the other team changes every match. The matches are cast by JHow and Halorin, with the next match being played on March 1st between Scythe Esports and Revive Esports.
- Masters Clash is a recently announced European competition aiming to have a prize pool of €5000 and finals played on LAN. The tournament aims to get €13k in crowdfunding to fund the prizes and cover other costs. The tournament is supported by the French caster Malganyr.
- Gold League is a Chinese series of tournaments which started in 2014 and included HGC China in 2017 and 2018. The tournament is coming back in 2019 with a prize of about $30k for the winning team. Also, this year up to three non-Chinese players will be allowed in each team.
If you are looking to play some competitive Heroes matches on any level, these leagues are for you.
- Heroes Lounge is the largest amateur league for Heroes of the Storm for all skill levels with live streamed games almost every day on Twitch. They offer leagues in EU and NA, divided into 7 divisions in EU and 5 divisions in NA for teams of different skill levels. Some of the matches are cast by their casters, including Khaldor – you can find a calendar of streamed matches here.
- Tespa Collegiate Series is a tournament for students in the USA and Canada made by Tespa, the organization that made Heroes of the Dorm together with Blizzard. The tournament will be played from February to May, and registration is open until February 27th. The prize pool includes over $5000 in scholarships and gaming laptops for the winning team.
- Agon League is a league that recently opened up for players all across Europe. Sign-ups are still open for season 3 qualifiers which will be played on March 9-10.
- Nexus Gaming Series is an amateur league for players in North America.
- /heroes-open is another amateur league for North American players organized by slash.gg.
Source: Original link
© Post "Wednesday Esports Discussion – February 27" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.