Welcome to the continuation of the Subreddit Anomalies – Hero Discussions 2020, where we feature in 2020 & beyond a rotating hero discussion randomly when the HotS devs rework or release a new hero that is the talk of the town, the Reddit community demands a hero discussion, or the mods feel sufficiently compelled to create one based on community feedback or engagement.
Bluther – Afterlives – Bastion
This week we feature Uther who is classified as a Healer in the new Blizzard Roles system. It appears the light provided a Bastion for Uther's soul and the HotS devs wanted "Bluther" to be more healer focus than off-tank in the most recent balance changes to the hero's health and Holy Light/Holy Radiance talents. There was a Previous Uther discussion on February 21, 2019.
Uther – The Lightbringer
HotS Birthday & Cost
(Link): March 13, 2014 500 Gems / 4,000 Gold
- Nexus Compendium –
- Balance History – (Link)
- List of Recent Streamer Builds – (Link)
- Icy-Veins Uther –
Recent Spotlight – Analysis – Build Guides
- Hero Spotlight – (Link)
- NotParadox: Uther New Main Healer Build – (Link)
- Kyle Fergusson: How to Counter Towers – (Link)
- Fan Testing New Uther Buffs – (Link) & Main Tank E Build – (Link)
- Kyle Fergusson Cleanse Queue – (Link) & Solo Queue – (Link)
We no longer have the HGC, but there is still organized play coordinated by Heroes Lounge and Nexus Gaming Series that can give us a glimpse into builds and comps that work well with Uther prior to the balance changes. Heroes Lounge recent matches can be found on their EU & NA season sites and NGS hosts their meta on Heroes Profile.
Uther's popularity on the HotS ladder based on Heroes Profile – (Link) and HotsLogs – (Link) is climbing (13% w/1.5% Ban rate) and recently their win rate is rising 3% to 54% over the past seven days.
- Uther is classified as Easy to play, do you agree?
- When do you prioritizing drafting Uther and on what maps?
- What heroes do you draft to counter an Uther pick?
- Which of Uther's skins do you prefer to equip and is there any mount synergy to compliment the skin?
- Are there any particular hero synergies to complement an Uther pick?
- Is Uther an early, mid or late-game hero, and where are the significant power spikes"
- Is there a particular build you would recommend to someone wanting to learn the basics of Uther?
- Is there a particular Uther build or talents you would recommend for ARAMs?
- Is there a high skill cap build you favor to optimize Uther's performance and create flashy plays?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for positioning Uther in team fights and on rotations?
- Which heroic do you favor with Uther and are their times you prioritize the other one?
- Do you think Uther is balanced; if not, what abilities or talents should be reworked?
Previous Hero Discussions – (Link) & The sidebar for r/Heroesofthestorm is updated to include the Hero Discussions wiki.
Please Upload Your Replays to Heroes Profile & HotsLogs – Uploading your replays to these sites provides better data for the HotS community to analyze and learn from. HotsApi has been on the fritz for a bit, so your best bet is to use these sites uploaders or web upload sites.
Source: Original link
© Post "“Your Life Is Now Forfeit!” – Hero Discussion: Uther" for game Heroes of the Storm.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.