Thanks to your help, Hitman Roulette now supports HITMAN 2 missions. Some notes about the support:
- If you don't know what Hitman Roulette is, check out the about page
- The weapon/disguise/exit lists are still incomplete. To see what's currently in, see this datasheet. Green ones are in, red ones I chose to exclude for now. If you notice something missing and want to help, just add it to the sheet and leave the background color as white.
- Contracts mode is not supported. When it is added, chances are targets will not be listed by name as previously but just by description. Assuming there even is a demand for Contracts mode support.
- There is no separate pages for HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2. From roulette standpoint, there are no differences in the games that would necessitate that.
- Sierra Knox is not treated differently from any other target.
- If you've bookmarked the page, that's going to need updating as the page is now hitman.html instead of 2016.html.
- The whole thing looks as janky as ever.
Thanks to anyone who helped gather data, and enjoy!
© Post "Hitman Roulette – Now with HITMAN 2" for game Hitman 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.