I came after this sub and decided to post my opinion on the game and see if people agree with me or not because I figured If people agree then that's great, maybe IOi can listen to the Improvements I suggest if they garnered enough feedback from the community. If not, then I guess I didn't really lose anything.
First, I will start by saying that Hitman 2 by far has the best gameplay in the series, best graphics obviously, and best voice acting. I also like the gunplay the best because to me gunplay has always felt out of place in the older games but here, it's actually good.
Mission Stories are a godsend since before that I went about restarting the missions to explore every nook and cranny for a bit of information.
Disguise is balanced now, not useless like Absolution and not overpowered like Blood money.
I've to say, as a fan since Codename 47, this franchise has come a long way, IOi never forgot their roots and they have true passion for what they are doing so I would like to thank them for keeping this franchise alive all these years.
Now, I am going to speak about the things I would like to see improved, people may and will disagree with me, that's fine. Now unto them:
– The 6 maps: I would like to see more maps than 6 and instead of making them as huge as they are, Imo it would be better with 12 unique small scale focused maps.
– The Agent "0047" character they are going for: 47 is a Hitman not a spy, I don't like that they are going for a "heroic" tone with the soundtrack and script, I would prefer if they went back to the original tone of him being a remorseless cold killer and the soundtrack reflecting that. I liked 47's unique character and monotonic voice acting, hearing him with different tones is off putting to me.
– More creative ways to kill the targets: you can only use poison and drop things so much. I think the game needs more creative kills for its targets.
– More memorable targets: most of the targets in this game are pretty much one dimensional villains.
– A Difficulty between Professional and Master: I feel like the jump between Professional and Master is too big of a leap.
– Finally, the most important one: Climbing ladders with the Briefcase.
© Post "My Opinion on Hitman 2 and what improvements I would like to see in the franchise going further." for game Hitman 2.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!