**I purchased the Deluxe Edition content but cannot find it anywhere. Where is it?**
• The Deluxe suits and items are unlocked when playing each of the 3 Deluxe Escalations available at launch. A Deluxe Escalation is currently available for Dubai, Dartmoor and Berlin.
**What about the Artbook and soundtracks?**
• We know that some of you can’t see these when you’re logged into your IOI Account and we’re planning to deploy a fix on Jan 22nd for this.
**Why am I unable to access my legacy content?**
• We’re looking through all the reported situations and there seem to be only a few that are being experienced by a lot of people. Most of all is Xbox players unable to download the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass. We’re working on a resolution for this.
• It’s not affecting everyone, so if you’ve followed the Access Pass guide above exactly, please wait for us to get back with an update. We’re also talking with Sony to identify any outstanding issues. We will add updates here when we have resolutions to reported issues.
**Can I carryover my progression now?**
• We’ve fixed the issues that caused problems at launch and we’ve taken steps to stabilise the carryover progress. We’re cautiously optimistic that we’ll avoid further issues and we’re on deck to keep thing smooth as we reach peak hours.
• Once you complete the process, your request will go into a queue and you’ll receive a status message. Once you reach that status page, we’ll take it from there. The page will update to show ‘finished’ when everything is set and you’re progression will show in HITMAN 3 when you launch it.
**Why do I see different progress on the carryover website vs in-game (H2)?**
• Some players will encounter a visual bug where they see a HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2 location listed on the progression carryover site with ‘0’ mastery. That’s purely a visual bug and the correct mastery level will be carried over into HITMAN 3. You are safe to continue the process.
**Where did my Trinity Pack go?**
• If you pre-ordered the game, look wherever you would normally find DLC for a game and see if you can re-download it from there. Try a full reboot of the console or PC if not, as that’s been reported as a fix.
**I bought the PS4 disc and want to download the PS5 upgrade, how do I do that?**
• You need to put the PS4 disc in your PS5 console and install the PS4 version of the game. Once that’s done, navigate to the PlayStation Store on the console (not the web) and search for “HITMAN 3” then look for “HITMAN 3 Disc Upgrade Edition”. Download that and you’ll have the option to play on PS4 or PS5.
**I play on PC and the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass isn’t showing as free. Why not?**
• All HITMAN 3 owners on PC can claim that Access Pass for free in the first 10 days of launch. It’s set-up as a 100% discount for all H3 owners – and the discount will show up at checkout. Until you reach the checkout, you won’t see it as free.
**Where are my items from the Requiem Pack?**
• They’re AWOL. We’re investigating.
Source: Original link
© Post "TECH SUPPORT / POST LAUNCH FAQ" for game Hitman 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.