At the end of the level you get a score and a 'play style'. I couldn't find all the different play styles and requirements (yet), so maybe we can crowdsource this.
This is what I got so far:
Play style – achieved by this
- Silent Assassin – Only kill the targets, no recordings, never spotted, no bodies found If you get 'Silent Assassin' it overrides all other play styles.
- Shadow Assassin – Only kill the targets, never spotted, no recordings, body found (
- Hoarder – Collect a lot of stuff (number?)
- Black Cat – Going loud/being seen but eliminating all enemies before they can raise an alarm properly, doing it a couple times and using the traversal options + Accident kills? (
- Trapsmith – Lure/distract # people, then kill them. Or
kills via a window/ledge? ( u/emurphy0108, u/CamPatUK, u/ThePlatonicDick)
- Clean ICA Assassin – Killing all targets but bodies found (by accident?) (
- Shadow ICA Assassin – No bodies found, but spotted (once?) (
- Melon Man – Going loud and in killing civilians but ultimately getting the job done (
- Nutcracker – Headshot all targets (
u/coolskateboardguy , u/Academic_flamingo , u/AsianWaffles308)
- Shotgun specialist / wielder – Kill all targets with a shotgun (
- Allround shooter – Kill both targets with one (sniper?) shot (
- Pistoleer – Kill # people with a handgun (
u/deekwob , u/ThePlatonicDick )
- Gravity manipulator – Throw # people of a building ( u/childs_21 , u/MiggidyMacDewi )
- Jinx – Accident kill + collateral damage (The Showstopper) ( u/sal880612m )
- Mixologist – All (?) poison kills ( u/AsianWaffles308 )
- Chiropractor – Snap the necks of # people/targets (
- Ascender – Let the Constant forget everything / unseen on the train (
- Submachine shooter (?) – Kill # people with a submachine gun (SMG) ( u/Jorji_Costava01 )
- Exectrocuting Assassin – Electrocute (all?) targets ( u/mkoch227 )
- Messy Amateur – Kill a lot ( #? ) of civilians ( u/GrassMoss )
- Sniper – Snipe all targets ( u/hezreo )
- Choke Artist – Subduing
amount of people with your bare hands (
- Adaptable Enforcer – Silent Assassin with collateral kills (
- Lightning Rod – Kill all targets +
civilians by electrocution (
- Headhunter – something similair to Nutcracker ? (
- Henchman – ? (
- Immolater – ? ( u/jdierk )
- Unlucky 13 – Sloppy run / kill/pacify 13 civilians maybe? ( u/emurphy0108 )
- Hired Gun – ?
- Marksman – ?
Which ones did you got? And how?
Source: Original link
© Post "What are the different playstyles and requirements in HITMAN 3?" for game Hitman 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.