If you missed the stream here's the gist fellow summoners!
10 days of gifts from riot for all accounts made before today
Classic urf is back
Riot announces "Social impact" charity fund
- Dawnbreaker karma incoming, all proceeds go to said fund
Arabic will be supported as a language in the client/game
"Rise of the elements" changes
- Elemental rift system: killing dragons will now change the map globally, changing terrain, brushes, and other small buffs
- Includes changes to the effects of elemental drake buffs
- Elder drake gives a straight execute
Senna confirmed as a new champion, lucian you did it you madlad
- She's got a railgun too sdhfshfajdfdjasfa
- Seasonal sets: tft will now have rotations of champions and mechanics that will be rotated out
- Skins will play a role in some of these changes
- Rise of the elements changes (shares the same name) will include new changes and some of these goodies in three weeks
- New little legends and arena skins, naturally
TFT mobile confirmed for ios and android
- Early 2020 release
- Complete with cross-platform play with the desktop version
New league game "Wild rift" coming to mobile/consoles
- New game will be a dual-stick version of the game with a similar degree of mechanics
- Game will be "Easier to learn" and have game lengths of 15-20 mins
- Game will be separate from the desktop version of the game but will largely resemble the desktop version of the game
- Gameplay trailer featured many champions and mirrored abilities
- Not all champs will be available on release, and your progression/collections won't be shared
- Fresh engine and fresh graphics that are have been made for the mobile/console edition
- Will release by end of 2020
Competitive league will see more features like pro view and live augmented reality cinematicsЗагрузка...
Some sort of card game version of fantasy football, but for pro league players
"Ryze rework (6)" easter egg snuck in
More comics, lore, novels, board games, music & music videos, possibly anime confirmed as being on the way
Big shout outs to the music production between new tracks, legends never die, and piercing light
Fighting game, beat em up game, ccg game, overwatch-like shooter all teased briefly wtffffajfdsjfajkfjkfjkafjkdasjfkdsajf
- Interviewed developers make it clear they're looking into more games in new genres
- "Project a" confirmed as a new character-based tactical shooter, feat characters with their own abilities
- Somewhere between cs:go and overwatch. Characters appear to be new ip; not league characters
- Support for dedicated infrastructure and anti-cheat, they're going hard
- More news in 2020
- 2d fighting game akin to street fighter / tekken featured as well
- "We're making a card game"
- Card game will feature league champions
- Game will feature some sort of levelling mechanic, support/terrain cards, possibly new champions and heroes unseen previously, and will draw from the different regions of league
- Game will have emphasis on anticipating opponent's move and adapting to their strategy
- Cards are unlocked via a freemium model but will allow you a degree of choice in how you receive cards, and will avoid randomized packs in general
- Beta comes out early 2020, beta available on playrunterra.Com (suffering from hug of death)
League of legends animated series confirmed jkdfjdkafjkdafjkadjfkdsahfjdash
- Seems to feature some sort of origin stories for champions, vi jinx and jhin in particular
Hypppppppppeeeeeeeeee this is the 10th anniversary shit I was waiting for, hell yeah Riot!
Edited to un-caps to be more readable – but my hype remains!
Source: Original link
© Post "10th Anniversary All-Caps Summary Hype Thread" for game League of Legends.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.