Hi all . I am going to give you an extremely close value for the hp threshold , at which garen kills you if he casts r at lvl 6 ( vs lvl 6 ) Every melee gets 32.1 mr lvl 1 , at lvl 6 has 39.7 mr -> 29% magic damage reduction . Every single melee ( gaining just a dorans' item for hp until lvl 6 ) will have on average 1150 hp . Assuming that garen is mostly about ad damage most people will not take an mr rune ( +8 mr ) or two mr runes ( +16 mr ) against him , but i will calculate that scenario too ( at 47.7 mr dmg reduction close to 33% ) .
WHEN YOU GOT NO MR RUNE (MELEE)
Garens' ultimate does 175 + 28.6% of enemy missing health in magic damage . So he must bring you down to 297 hp to execute you ( at 1150 average hp , higher than you die at very slightly higher health , lower than that at very slightly less current hp ) Mathematical explanation : 1150 (average health) – 852 ( damage done already ) = 298 ( current hp ) . 298 – 175 x 0.71 ( -> raw ultimate dmg post resistancies ) = 173,75 . 173.75 – 0.286 ( ultimate percentage multiplier ) x 852 ( 852 is the result of 1150 – x = 298 or in other words , opponents' missing hp) x 0.71 ( dmg multiplier due to 29% resistance ) = 0,74 hp . So target lives for roughly 1 hp .
WITH 1 MR RUNE(MELEE)
If the target has 1 mr rune his resistance is very slightly less than 33 % -> multiplier from 0.71 to 0.675 . In other words , you must have 4 % lower current hp (to certainly ) be executed than 297 , meaning 12 hp less -> 285 ( result gives – 0,11 hp )
WITH 2 MR RUNES(MELEE)
If the target has 2 mr runes ( + 16 mr ) then he has roughly 55,6 mr , equaling very close 36 % -> multiplier x 0.643 ( last digit close to precise value) . This means that the target must have around 7% less hp than the initial mrless character . -> 276 current hp ( gives 2,75 hp left at 7% )
WHEN YOU GOT NO MR RUNE (RANGED)
Ranged matchups ( Apart from graves , orianna -> more and less resistancies than normal respectively ) have on average (with a dorans' item at lvl 6 ) 1100 hp with 33 mr -> close to 25 % resistance , multiplier 0.756 ( last digit very close to real value ) . This means that youneed to have 305 current hp to survive ( result gives less than 1 hp left)
WITH 1 MR RUNE (RANGED)
With 1 mr rune , you gain 8 mr , meaning you have 41 mr -> 29.5 % reduction , multiplier 0,715 . So you need to have a bit less than 5% less current hp than those without mr rune -> 305 – 5×305/100 = 290 hp ( result gives -1 hp )
WITH 2 MR RUNES (RANGED)
With 2 mr runes , you gain 16 mr , meaning you now have 49 mr -> a bit less than 33% reduction , multiplier 0,673 ( last digit close to real value ). So you need around 9% less current hp to die -> 305 – 9 x 305 / 100 = 275.4 , let's call it 275 .( result gives – 1,56 hp)
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- Always make sure to have nullifying orb or tonic in your runes . First gives shield against magic damage , second gives instant 75 hp back if you drink regular potion – corrupting potion / 63 if you drink refillable potion , meaning that even with ignite on you , you will most likely survive
- I say on average because although resistancies are the exact same , health differs slightly.
- Kayle has roughly the same mr value as malee at lvl 6 ( 37 base mr instead of 39 of most malees ) . Jayce gets melee/ranged value respectively based on the form he is into currently . Nidalee is not a top lane matchup so it is undefined , i suspect sth similar . Garen ( mirror matchup ) is undefined because his w , based on farming , gives him a different bonus each time .
- Calculate around +1 current hp bcs garens' ultimate takes a while to land and hp regen kicks in during its animation , + 10 if you have some short of lifesteal , because almost every attack lands faster than the ultimate of garen
- Even matchups not presented ( talon , sylas , -> initial mr 39 / 36 , poppy bcs of the extra value she gains from w , olaf bcs of extra armor-mr from r , nasus bcs of ultimate effect but he dies more easily at low hp , bcs of elevated max hp ) are really close to those values up to max 6% hp required for each class
TLDR : Through some maths , to be executed , the average melee laner at lvl 6 with just a dorans' item for hp needs to be at : 297/286/274 hp , based on if you have 0/1/2 mr runes giving you 0/8/16 mr respectively . If target has +150 hp thanks to an extra ruby crystal , he dies at extra ( + 0.286 x resistance value x 150 = 30/28,5/27,5 hp ) than 297/286/274 . To be executed as the average ranged laner with a dorans' item for health , you need to be at : 305/290/275hp based on if you have 0/1/2 mr runes , giving you 0/8/16 mr respectively. If you have an extra ruby crystal , you die at extra ( 0.286 x resistance value x 150 = 30/28,5/27,5 hp ) than 305/290/275hp.
Every hp you have higher than 1150 (for melee) or 1100 (for ranged) at lvl 6 is bringing you closer to death for this exact amount ( 0.286 x resistance value x added hp value ) when at the same current hp as the presented values above . Cheers.
MAIN EDIT : i am aware this is really difficult to read , part because of my formatting and part because of its complexity . If you have any ideas on how to format this in a more acceptable way pm me . I do not know what else to do tbh , but i am open to ideas .
Source: Original link
© Post "Exact damage threshold at which garens’ r execute you at level 6 (all match ups)" for game League of Legends.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.