Over the last few months, I've been working hard on my website, www.metajunkies.com. It's my dream to work on projects like this, and I hope I hit the lottery eventually with one and turn it into a career. Thanks for your time 🙂
Let me know if you like it and what you like about it.
How does it work?
Everything you see on the website is generated from hundreds of thousands of high-elo games played every day.
The website has crawlers that look at high-elo games, and it aggregates the actions these skilled players made and shows them on the website.
- Champion Guides
- Game Stats.
- See exactly how much win rate that extra 10 CS or few hundred gold is worth at 15 minutes. See Yone here: https://www.metajunkies.com/lol/champion-guide/Yone?role=MIDDLE&tab=gameStats&tier=PLATINUM_PLUS. Yone has a 50% win rate with 60 CS at 10 minutes, 58% with 70 CS, and 67% with 80 CS.
- See how win rate changes for champions over time / where they have their power spikes.
- Starting items / item statistics / item builds of all lengths
- The item stats include a searchable interface so you can look up strange items on characters. Try searching for "Crit" on Darius's item stats page: https://www.metajunkies.com/lol/champion-guide/Darius?role=TOP&tab=itemStats&tier=PLATINUM_PLUS
- Counters. This includes lane-level counters as well as performance against champs at the whole-game scale.
- Synergies. This includes lane-level synergies for bot lane as well as synergies for all teammates in the game.
- We show how much each ward placed changes your win rate. See Janna's number of wards placed between 10-15 minutes (toggle off the other windows) — 35% win rate for Jannas placing 0 wards and 57% win rate for Jannas placing 5 wards in that same window of time: https://www.metajunkies.com/lol/champion-guide/Janna?role=SUPPORT&tab=wards&tier=PLATINUM_PLUS
- We show aggregate ward placements across whole games to show hot-spots for certain characters.
- Game Stats.
- Tier Lists
- Heavily sortable / filterable table with easy-to-digest stats.
Where's this going?
- I want to extend the flexibility of the site to include guides / tier lists for any region or ranked tier you care about specifically — not just Platinum+ etc. etc.
- I want to extend the functionality to show insights tailored to you personally
It's a follow-up website to one I made as a young student back in 2013 ( https://www.metalol.net/ ). The web archive entries over the years is a fun trip back in time https://web.archive.org/web/*/metalol.net — people forget how ugly websites were just 10 years ago.
Source: Original link
© Post "I made a League of Legends website this quarantine. I hope you like it." for game League of Legends.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.