TLDR: I'm releasing a new ARAM website: MurderBridge.com and am opening it for public beta testing!
Here are its features:
- Live ARAM Lookup & Analysis (currently NA only) Demo
- New Patch Highlights Demo
- Full Champion Builds Demo
- Champion Item Search
- Champion Average Stats graphs and table
- Works on your phone, desktop and when you resize!
- Familiar but unique user interface
- Daily Data Updates
Please leave any feedback in the comments or via the messenger on the site.
I hope you have as much fun exploring the website as I did building it!
Thank you for taking a look and I'll see you on the Murder Bridge!
ARAM is a passion for me. A bit over a year ago, I released ARAMlol.com, a basic ARAM website with builds. I received a lot of great feedback and support. But back when I built aramlol.com, I lacked experience.
Now with less inexperience, I'm back to release a new ARAM website MurderBridge.com for public beta testing
Live Game Lookup/Analysis (NA only!)*
By entering a Summoner in an ARAM, the site will show you the stats for the current match.
The site features 3 main panels of visualization for live match search:
- Averaged Win Rate Distribution
- Averaged Win Rate Over Time
- Averaged Team Stats
There is also a mini guide with all the info you need going to the match such as skill order and items.
You can try the live search functionality out by entering 'test' into the search bar.
Patch Highlights is a page that gives you a snapshot of the current patch.
It currently contains:
- Patch notes: shows you all the relevant buffs or nerfs made in the most recent patch side by side with their in-game impact. (9.7.1 was a huge change!)
- Champion Ranking: A sortable and filterable rank list of every champion
- Rotation List: A color-coded list of all champions in the rotation pool
By entering a champion name, you will have access to the recommended builds for a champion:
- Summoner Spells
- Item Build Order
- Skill Priority
- Skill Build Order
By entering a champion name and clicking the 'stats' tab, you will have access to statistical data for that champion.
Currently, there are 3 main stat views:
- Postgame average: This is all the data, you would normally see at the end of your match, but averaged for just this one specific champion.
- Champion's Win Rate Over Time: No more guessing whether your champion scales into the late game or not. (note that this graph needs many matches to form a trend)
- Champion Stat Diagram: Pentagon radar chart detail a champions stat distribution
Champion Item Info
- Item Look Up: Look up which items are best on a champion, with sorting and filtering
- Starting Items: A dynamically ranked list of possible starting items
- Item Order: A dynamically ranked list of item purchase orders
- Counter Items: Lookup and filter which items counter a champion
Non-game Related Features
- Familiar interface: Hand edited client resources for a familiar but unique feel
- Mobile Compatibility and Responsive: Site works on desktops, phones and being resized**
- Frequent Updates: Site updates its data multiple times a day, new patch data is up by the Friday night of the patch.
*it is important to note to take these with a grain of salt, as these statistic's don't factor in team synergy. Furthermore, a high average win rate won't save you from poor gameplay.
**means I'm still working on, so you may encounter small bugs
A Unique Approach to displaying stats
I can tell you Twitch does on average 24k damage to champs in a ARAM.
But what does that mean?!
Stats without relative context are
Therefore, Murderbridge strives to make as many statistics contextual as possible.
Here's how the site approaches it:
- Most stats colored on a scale of red to green (red is bad, green is good).
- Most stats are represented relative to the champions average stats rather than absolutely.
People might ask: why go through so much effort for this site?
The primary reason is I wanted to make ARAM a more enjoyable experience for all users
I hope that through my website, both new and regular players will discover a newfound enjoyment of ARAM and the mode player base will grow.
With ARAM's new individualized attention through buffs and nerfs, I believe that ARAM is becoming more complex and unique and as a result deserved its own dedicated website.
What you can look forward to in the future
- More stable updates: because the application is still early in development, I'm still working on improving the update cycle.
- More statistics on top of the basic ones
- Enhanced UI: The user interface is still in the process of being improved
- the possibility of summoner profiles
Thank you for reading my post and for checking out my site!
All questions and suggestions are welcome.
Please let me know in the comments or via the messenger!
Please Note That:
- The website currently only supports NA region
- As a single man project, larger features will be more time consuming to implement
- Data is sourced from Riot's API, assets are from Community Dragon.
- All components are from publicly available libraries or coded from scratch
- Because this is still in trial/testing phase, you might encounter various bugs
- Had to take down the previous thread to address a defect I found
Source: Original link
© Post "Introducing MurderBridge.com, a new website that will revolutionize the way you play ARAM!" for game League of Legends.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.