With every new patch Riot introduces to balance out champions and items there are some unforeseen issues that creep up and cause disruption during gameplay. We have noticed that these issues which eventually get fixed clutter up the subreddit immediately following the patch.
We want to avoid this by having a single Megathread which will be posted after every patch so that you guys can report the various issues in one place. This allows Riot to easily keep track of the bugs by providing a central hub and also allows other users to confirm that they might have encountered.
Note only bugs caused by the 9.7 Patch should be reported below.
Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug
- A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.
The bug must have been caused by the latest patch.
Format when reporting a bug: When reporting a bug, please provide as much information as you can about your computer.
• Server: The server you encountered the bug (NA, EUW, EUNE, TR, RU, BR, LAS, LAN etc)
• Type of Bug: Client Bug, In Game Bug etc
• Description: Describe what was the bug that occurred.
• Video / Screenshot: Insert screenshot (F12 in game) or Video of the bug occurring.
• Steps to reproduce: Provide the steps necessary if someone else had to reproduce the bug.
• Expected result: What should have been the result when you follow the steps mentioned above.
• Observed result: What was the result you obtained when you followed the steps mentioned above?
• Reproduction rate: If you try to recreate the bug how successful are you in causing it to occur? (1/10 : Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10 : Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10 : Happens every single time)
• System specs: Processor, Video card, Ram, HDD/SSD, everything you can provide, even drivers.
• Server: EUW
• Type of Bug: In-Game Bug etc
• Description: Zed's R(Death Mark) does not apply secondary damage
• Insert Video / Screenshot of the incident
• Reproduction rate: 2/10 (happened 2 out of 10 times)
• Steps to reproduce:
Launch a game after selecting Zed as your champion. Attempt to use Death Mark. Observe the result.
• Expected result: The damage should apply after a short delay, amplified by damage dealt during the effect.
• Observed result: The damage will not apply properly.
• System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (insert model number) etc.
If you don't know how to format comments on Reddit click here
- **Server:** - **Type of Bug:** - **Description:** - **Video / Screenshot:** - **Steps to reproduce:** - **Expected result:** - **Observed result:** - **Reproduction rate:** - **System specs:**
Copy paste the above code and fill in your details.
From this Megathread the list of bugs will not be summarized and put up in the main body of the thread, however note that many Rioters are going through every single comment so don't worry if you post the 1500th or 3000th comment, every reply will be read over the next few days.
Source: Original link
© Post "Patch 9.7 Bug Megathread" for game League of Legends.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.