My name is Dylan and I am the CEO and co-founder of
Whether with friends, family or with new people you meet online, it doesn’t matter: you can
If you want to show off your fantasy skills to the world, we got you covered too, in the form of our
weekly Draft Royale Tournaments, where you will have to choose the best line-up possible using a limited (virtual!) budget and face everyone else for the top spot! At the same time, if you want to summon your inner Steve, you can create your own Draft Royale and remove the salary requirement!
Ah and yes, all fantasy games on DraftBuff are completely FREE to play, we're not a betting/gambling platform and never plan to be! We just want to offer the community a great fantasy platform where they can simply play for fun and have a good time with friends.
What you can do on DraftBuff right now:
- Create and play Draft Fantasy for the LCS, LEC, LCK and LCS/LEC combined (LCK will be coming in the next few days!)
- Join and play Draft Royale tournaments for the LCS, LEC, LCK and LCS/LEC combined (Only the LCS is online, but expect all other leagues coming out very soon!)
- All Draft Fantasy and Draft Royale tournaments can be completely personalized: select how many players per role should be drafted and customize the entire points system. Want to punish players more when they die? Want to make an “Assist Only” league? Well, you can do that, and much more!
- Chat with your league opponents (and maybe throw the occasional BM!)
- Earn XP by completing quests and placing well on Draft Royale tournaments and progress throughout our DraftPass, unlocking cool awards on the app.
Apart from everything we currently offer, we have a ton of great features in store. We are very excited to start revealing everything in the upcoming weeks!
DraftBuff right now is only available on mobile (yes, a web version is coming out in the next months), but we have some features already available on our website, including a
Fantasy Mock Draft where you can practice and simulate how a real draft would look live and a section where you can find more info about past scores, matches and much more.
We sincerely hope that DraftBuff fills the gap left since Riot stopped supporting the official Fantasy LCS platform. We will keep working hard at improving and updating the platform so please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.
If you want to chat with us more, feel free to join our Discord and follow us on Twitter. We also currently support Call of Duty, Overwatch and CS:GO (with more titles coming soon!) if you want to test your fantasy skills in other esports titles as well!
Thanks and have fun!
Source: Original link
© Post "Since Riot “forgot” about Fantasy LCS, I created DraftBuff to fill the void! Create and customize your fantasy leagues and play with friends and the community!" for game League of Legends.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.