For past few months, my friend has been complaining about trollers in their ranked game. At first I thought it was just bronze being bronze, however 1 day I decided to spectate him and realize that there are actual trollers. I went to search on their profile and realise from their match history that their account are fresh and considered new. They are not here to climb but just play in bronze mmr. About a month ago, I told him to write down all the names and this are the proves I got just within 3/4 weeks. Here are some of the information I got from my friend of what they do in their games
1) There are these 2 players duoing with each other call (on image 1 &2). What these 2 player do is that, they rekt enemy as much as they want till (around 20-30 kills). Afterwards they don't teamfight and all, play around doing nothing, feed enemy a little or just farm till they lose. The only reason how they got some of their wins are through enemy ff.
Image 1: https://imgur.com/a/nLri3ez
Image 2: https://imgur.com/a/zm6gcDN
2) Another troll duo are (on image 3 & 4).These 2 players, one of the player on champion select will steal another role for example "i will top" "thanks". In a more troll way, they will pick nunu and teemo and just troll the whole game. After they climb to their desired ranked, they start trolling again.
Image 3: https://imgur.com/a/EnjMyy5 (they trying to demote)
Image 4: https://imgur.com/a/5Qx9lQ4 (time to climb till b1? and later demote again)
3) (some chinese ign, image 5 & 6). This guy just wants to play against bronze elo. His intention is just to have his own fun. When he trolling, he will pick nunu especially. After demoting to a certain rank, he will play properly and rekt the bronze elo players. One of his techniques is when he picks nunu, he will pick bottom lane with smite. When the game starts, he will steal his team jg the whole entire game. He won't be at bottom but just making sure the jg cant farm at all.
Image 5: https://imgur.com/a/CB6lnQt (Trying his best to demote)
Image 6: https://imgur.com/a/JFsYhYy (playing properly until a certain rank)
4) These 2 players (on image 7 & 8). What these 2 players do is that they have the mindset of doing whatever they want and like. They take their opportunity to kill when enemy is alone and will not do anything else. They wont try to win the game and either farm all the way, ignore teammates and just waiting to lose the game. Sometimes, they will give maybe 1-2 kills for free so enemy can take this kills and try to win.
Image 7: https://imgur.com/a/Kph5qeC
Image 8: https://imgur.com/a/KbhkHFN
Their op.gg: http://sg.op.gg/summoner/userName=gidlesoyeon
5) This player (image 10 & 11) He is another troller who wants to demote to bronze and play with the bronze elo mmr. What he do in his game when he trolls especially his annie and trundle games is that he will take all his adc cs giving his adc a hard time to farm up. He decides which games his want to win as long as his within bronze mmr range.
Image 10: https://imgur.com/a/SM4Pnwo (him when he is playing serious)
Image 11: https://imgur.com/a/lJ1hhhI (him when he wants to demote)
There are a still a lot more smurf trollers and not actual bronze trollers however he can't remember all of the older ones. However he said that the most common picks that the smurf trollers will pick are Nunu, Teemo and Tahm Kench. We are from the Garena abandoned SEA server but we believe that other region have similar cases as well. On one the incidents after the game, the smurf troller said 'LOL, i just got an instant feedback report when I am the one trolling, probably one of the toxic teammate that rages in my game.' Another smurf troller also gave advice who meet another smurf troller who got perma ban on 2 other acc said that he being using this account since S5 and I haven't gotten ban even once and his advice was as long as he doesn't chat in game, int too much, afk/dc and just report toxic enemies. He won't get ban by the auto ban system. My friend however couldn't find the ign of that player. He probably change his ign or rmb wrongly.
Can Riot even do something about these troll players? They are fresh lvl 30 account and not their actual account so even they get ban, nothing would happen anyway because its not their main. However, I dont think their smurf troll acc will get ban anyway
TLDR: Smurf players are trolling on a fresh bronze mmr account, after reaching a certain MMR, they will just purposely lose till maybe bronze 4 or Iron. After reaching for example bronze 4, they start playing properly until being close to hitting silver and start demoting again. (Repeat cycle)
edit: heard ign aren't allow here, removed ign
© Post "There’s being an increase amount of smurf players trolling and having fun on a bronze/Iron elo account." for game League of Legends.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!