So, Just about an hour ago I hit level 50 in the Merchant Alliance!!! Without the help of the cheese methods of the past, or the letters of recommendation, I was able to collect every animal in the sea and turn them in on schedule mostly on a solo sloop 🙂
I am writing this post to give a somewhat detailed account of what the grind from level 49 to level 50 looks like in our beloved Merchant Alliance faction. I made it a point to do some very specific things, in order to gather some interesting data points… such as ONLY collecting gold animals between 49 and 50. Now, let's get to the meat of this post shall we 😀
I took a few areas for observation, these areas include
- Time to get from level 49 to 50
- Amount of gold earned total
- Amount of gold earned, after buying the necessary Voyages to do to level up
- The amount of gold animals turned in
- and the amount of quest I put down on the table.
So, let's just put it out there, and I will stop beating around the sloop.
- It took me 5 hours and 20 minutes to get from a fresh level 49 with nearly no EXP(I leveled the last bit of 48-49 with a red speckled chicken to ensure the lowest EXP I could get) to level 50, this includes bathroom breaks, and a small 10 minute break for dinner, along with being chased by a Galleon, and being forced to Keg them twice… Thanks guys, it was fun screwing with you the only way a sloop can 😀
- I earned a total of 34,508 gold in the grind between level 49 and 50. It really is not that much, and I did not turn in another item in this time, so all of this gold was in the Merchant Alliance gold animals I turned in.
- I earned a total of 30,188 gold total after buying all of the necessary quest for leveling from 49 to 50 Merchant Alliance, i only lost slightly more than 4000 gold on buying quests.
- During the grind from level 49 fresh to 50 I only sought after gold animals, as to not mucky up the data pool with random sugars, teas, and low tier animals turned in. In total, to level from 49 to 50 Merchant Alliance I only had to turn in 31 Gold animals that where required by Voyages, I know this for sure, because my "Merchant of the Grand Fauna" went from 238 gold animals turned in to 269 turned in, on a nice side note, I turned in 269 gold animals on my way from level 1 to 50… So there's that…
- And finally… I put down a grand total of 24 different quests on my table, in order to get from level 49 to level 50. This figure includes quests that I canceled for not having enough gold animals(Remember, I wans't going for black animals or gun powder barrels…)
I really hope that all of this information helps people out who actually want to know what it takes to get from level 49 to 50 Merchant Alliance, and people, I can tell you that the previous level(48-49) is really similar, for example, if it takes 34,000 gold to get from 49-50 then I would say it probably takes 32,000 gold to get from 48-49… if that.
Thanks for reading everyone, and i hope to do another post like this in the future in regards to the other two factions.
© Post "[Info]The Truth Behind Level 49 to 50 in Merchant Alliance Grind – A Lightly Detailed Description of What It Really Looks Like for People Who Really Want to Know" for game Sea of Thieves.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!