The Forsaken Shores Megathread
Hey pirates! There’s been a huge increase in common questions, discussions and moaning about Forsaken Shores. The Megathread should help reduce this a bit.
Please browse this thread, do a search and check the new tab before posting!
Please keep low-effort content to a minimum, as per the Subreddit Rules.
Patch Notes are available here
Keep an eye on the Official Twitter here
Looking for pirates to party up with?
Welcome to Week 3 of Forsaken Shores. The merchant trader has now appeared at Morrow’s Peak and Cargo Runs are available in all 4 seas from any merchant trader. These can also be found in Athena Voyages and as bottle/parchment voyages.
- Crates of Rum
- These are delicate, jumping/hitting will damage these. Explosions/cannonballs/smashing to the ship will damage these also.
- Need to be kept watered. If you put water in your shop, it needs to fully submerge the crate. Or you can periodically throw water on them with buckets/jump into water while holding.
- Must be kept dry, do not swim, splash and keep out of a storm.
- Vomit also ruins… thanks u/cptsafari
- Use rowboats where possible
- Keep them in the best condition to get maximum gold and rep
- Put cloths on the table or shelves, avoid holes in the hull and storms
- Fill up your hull to cover the plants if in a Galleon, splash if in a brig or sloop (unless you’re feeling brave)
- Rum crates, jump into deep water and move slightly slower when on the ship
- Where do I get rowboats?
- These spawn randomly on beaches at islands
- Can I attach the rowboat to my ship?
- Yes! Go to the back of the ship, look up and press the corresponding button/key to attach
- Where do I go to start the quest?
- Liar’s Backbone, you can’t miss him
- Where is ?
- Rare Thief have a detailed guide here
- Is it time limited?
- No, it’s not! As Joe mentioned previously, all commendations and Doubloons since the use of cursed cannonballs Bilge Rats will not be limited by time.
- What about the cosmetics?
- Duke’s Bilge Rat cosmetics are time limited during the campaign. The Seacrawler, Kraken and items from the Devil’s Roar outpost are not time limited.
- What is the box of secrets?
- It’s a rare box, found randomly on Islands in the Devil’s Roar. You can sell them to Grace on Morrow’s Peak Outpost or Stitcher Jim on Liar’s Backbone.
- Support is available at the official Sea of Thieves website here
- Or contact them via the Support Twitter here
More FAQs and details will be added as soon as I see them! I’ll try to keep it updated.
© Post "[MEGATHREAD] The Forsaken Shores (With FAQs!)" for game Sea of Thieves.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!