Patch Notes – 1.1.8
The Sunken Curse Bilge Rat Adventure has ended, and the Sea of Thieves faces an unusual calm. Rumours abound of a new threat on the horizon, making the shopkeepers of the Sea of Thieves nervous. Word in the taverns is that shops across the Outposts will soon be lowering their prices to encourage sales, so clever pirates may wish to save their coins…
Patch 1.1.8 also brings with it key performance improvements, crash fixes and additional fixes for other known issues.
- Great Water – Improved lighting, reflection and movement of water within the ship.
- UI Update – Ampersands have been updated to be more visible on loading screens and in UI header fonts.
- Sinking items now despawn at the lowest depths the player can swim to, instead of sinking beyond. This improves overall game performance.
- Multiple server and client crash fixes.
Further improvements and optimisations for all platforms are ongoing.
- The Executive Admiral Jacket no longer clips on muscular body types.
- Flags no longer become detached from flag poles when sailing.
- Players no longer clip out of the Sloop when interacting with Banana/Food Barrel.
- Screen stutter has been reduced whilst sprinting and aiming down sights.
- Players who earned but did not receive items during The Hungering Deep will receive these upon next login.
- Players who completed the required Commendations but did not receive Skeleton Thrones Titles will receive them upon next login.
- Some players travel in an unintended direction when fired from a cannon.
- Some players may continue to hear muffled sound after being fired from a cannon.
We have reports that being fired out of a cannon again clears the muffled sound.
- The UI and pirates in the 'Select Your Pirate' carousel may not be visible for some players.
We have reports that the UI and pirates become visible after a few minutes.
© Post "Patch Notes 1.1.8" for game Sea of Thieves.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!