This game needs a sense of danger. Right now players do not get punished for stupid deaths . Rare knows it, they wanted to introduce a death tax. But instead of punishing those who die, I say that those who live should be rewarded.
The bar of the valiant is a bar located on the right of the health bar.Its value goes from 0 to 10.When you join a session the value is 0, but it can increase in a lot of ways:
- It will increase very slowly being alive on the server;
- Killing skeletons and sharks will increase the value;
- Escaping the kraken will increase the value;
- Completing voyages will increase the value;
- Killing players will increase the valueTo avoid griefing the player could only get value from another player by killing him only the first time, so a skilled player couldn't farm value killing an unskilled player over and over again
When the player dies his value get halved. So if a player had a value of 8, after respawning his value would be 4.
What are the benefits of having an high value?
- Having an high value will guarantee a boost in gold and experience when the player will sell something to an NPC, the higher the value, the higher the boost;
- Having a maxed bar will guarantee the estimation of the quest givers that will now sell different voyages;
- Having a maxed bar will guarantee the estimation of the vendors that will now sell unique clothing that a player can only get this way.
The bar of the valiant will return to 0 leaving the session
© Post "Rewarding the player that who do not die – Introducing the bar of the valiant" for game Sea of Thieves.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.