- Bits in the captains quarter, such as the small ship, has been prototyped for use, and will be given function as the updates come out.
- They are currently working on unused skelly forts, because some are more complex and pathing is more complicated. *Soontm*. May stagger their release.
- Raising tankard "*only a matter of time*".
- Barrel UI change coming, you go into the barrels now, so they store more than one item.
- They've "barely even scratched the surface" – When asked about adding more weapons. More types of cannonballs is possible and more types of weapons are coming, not in the next few updates though.
- Pets in 2019 minimum. want to make it be functional, interact with the world etc
- More cursed chests are coming, cursed artefacts too!
- Something small soon to enrich the Athena grind, Medium term a slightly larger update for PL's. Proper visit for PL's changes are long term.
- Something about skeleton ships, i missed it 🙁 Think it was something to do with making them something other than their post-cursed sails implementation; which they said was indication by a ship shaped cloud in the sky.
- "Puzzles on islands"? Loves the idea of it, but not sure how you would make it repayable, its a problem they want to find a solution to.
- "Interesting idea harpoons, wish we'd thought of it" (**/S**). "What would you harpoon though, i'd feel bad about harpooning whales". ??????
- They've identified that forts need merchant alliance loot. Coming soon!
- More mermaid lore and underwater part of the game is something they want to explore and is coming
- Something about sea wildlife whales and dolphins, wasn't around to hear properly what they said :(((( – Somebody please fill this in!
- Shop above Order of Souls will be used and outpost buildings will be expanded as they introduce more NPC's
- Man-of-war with 6+ players has been discussed, no immediate plans.
I need to go now so i cant keep updating but they haven't had any content questions in a while – 18:33 BSTPlease add any more if i have missed them or if any more get said.
OKay im actually going now 18:48 BST
© Post "Sea of Thieves Weekly Stream: The Six Tavern Challenge – Summary" for game Sea of Thieves.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.