So what of my very first interrogation when the game came out was "now that i have this chest, how do i open it?" And honestly i've never really felt well with selling a close chest that a pnj would just buy.
After a while this game mechanic fits in and we don't really question the fact that we're selling hundreds/thousands of chests without having the opportunity to open a single one.
So as this game is famous for having all the players giving out suggestions and ideas, here's mine :
• Keys can be randomly found on islands and shipwrecks just like crates and jewels. They are stocked into the inventory but can be held and given, such as bananas
• Opening a chest with a key will disable the possibility to sell this chest to any gold hoarder, but will grant you randomly – Gold – Jewels – Skins (Ok i'd love to see skins looted by skellies, world monsters and whatever. but that's another topic)
• Value of any chest that is opened by a key is wide -> from 50% to 200% of the original value of the chest.
• After utilisation, the key is broken
• You could need more than 1 key to open the rarest of chests, OR there would be different type of keys that would open the different types of chests (it may be funnier to farm X keys than getting frustrated about having to find the unic "shiny sorrow key" hidden on the map tho).
• Chest of 1000 grogs and chest of sorrow would grant specific skin sets
• Keys could also be sold to the gold hoarder for some easy money.
Edits: wording, faults
© Post "What if we had the chests keys" for game Sea of Thieves.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!